how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MT42

@myfairpoint.net
reply to Justcode

Re: Fairpoint switched over Verizon's alias names not username

When I tried to log-in to the new FairPoint site, it tells me my password is invalid!?!? Anyone else having any issues with this? And when I click on the icon for "Live Chat Support" it says I am #4 in the queue and should be replied to within 1 minute... It's now been over an hour and a half! Booo FairPoint

Nafets3

join:2003-08-20

3 edits
said by MT42 :

When I tried to log-in to the new FairPoint site, it tells me my password is invalid!?!? Anyone else having any issues with this? And when I click on the icon for "Live Chat Support" it says I am #4 in the queue and should be replied to within 1 minute... It's now been over an hour and a half! Booo FairPoint
What are you trying to log-in to? There are three different things.

Welcome, Sign-In (customizing myfairpoint.net webpage)
Webmail (accessing Fairpoint webmail)
Manage Account (customizing e-mail accounts and web space)

You should be using vzexxxxx@myfairpoint.net (Your primary old Verizon account name) and password for all three.

Obviously if your primary account from Verizon wasn't ported over to Fairpoint properly, that is probably to blame as to your log-in issues. Hopefully it will be corrected soon. With any luck the adage "time cures all" applies here.

I haven't had any problems logging into any of the three listed above...

Although it's not unreasonable that we're having these issues, it is extremely poor business practice that Fairpoint's customer service (what of it there is) is severely lacking in providing proper and useful assistance.

tschmidt
Premium,MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH
kudos:9
Reviews:
·G4 Communications
·Fairpoint Commun..
·Hollis Hosting
I am still unable to log into MyFairPoint.net manage account under either vze... or alias email address.

The good news is mail addressed to either vze... or alias is getting delivered correctly and mail sent to Verizon is forwarded correctly.

/tom