uniqs
prev · 1 · 2 · 3
This is a sub-selection from Well,
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

jc10098 to wifi4milez

to wifi4milez

Re: Well,

Never claimed Gitmo was filled with Americans. Don't put words in my mouth for your gain. I said we have held American / Americans there. That's all I have ever claimed. I was right.

Freedom Fighters. Well Amigo Boy (yes yes we now it's you), there's no terrorist sympathizers. It's called being a human being. If you become the enemy you fight, why bother fighting. Matter of fact, if you want to argue terrorist, we are the aggressors right now in Iraq. Last I checked, Iraq never attacked us. We invaded them, toppled their government, destabilized their country. All over bad intelligence. Sounds like the U.S. fucked up ay? So should we start arresting ourselves for the consequential 1-200,000 people killed there as a result. What about Vietnam where we executed a village full of people? Or WW2 where we locked up Japanese in Internment camps?

Gee. terrorism is sooooooooooooooooo subjective now isn't it =). Guess it depends on what side of The coin you are on.

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace
join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

wifi4milez

said by jc10098:

Gee. terrorism is sooooooooooooooooo subjective now isn't it =). Guess it depends on what side of The coin you are on.
Yep, and its very clear which side you are on. I think we are done here. Its good that everyone can see your true colors, as most people would be embarrassed/ashamed to say the things you have in a public forum.

In closing, I would like to point out the following:
jc10098

1 edit

jc10098

LOL side I am on. What's that? The side of rational common sense and truth? Yea, damn me for bringing out the truth and pointing out the obvious. You don't like that you lack both. History speaks for itself. We're the aggressors in Iraq. We invaded them bud. They didn't come here. That would be Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Omen nationals for 9/11. Not a single Iraqi. We blew up the wrong country. Makes us the terrorist.

We persecuted the Japanese in Internment camps where thousands died. Gee, reminds me of the Nazis.

We massacred whole villages of civilians in Vietnam. Damn, wonder what that reminds me of.

All this in the last 60 yrs. Terrorism is subject.

Arguing with you is like arguing with the village idiot. At the end of the day, you feel just a dumb as the person you're speaking too.

Anyhow, Dosvedonya cyka.

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace
join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

wifi4milez

said by jc10098:

Makes us the terrorist.
Yawn, thanks once again for showing us where you stand on the issues. Yes (according to you and the anti American conspiracy theorists), the United States is a terrorist state. Have fun with that outlook on life, I am sure it will get you far and earn you friends in all the "right places".
jc10098

jc10098

No according to me, terrorism is subjective. Depends on what side of the coin you are on. I am sure Iraqi's view us as the terrorists.

- Invaded their country
- Toppled their government
- Never once attacked us

Pretty much, we waltzed in and fucked up their joint. So yes, terrorism is quite subjective.

I'm sure if you ask Japanese who were forced into internment camps.. IE NAZI Concentration Camps.. except we just let them die of disease.. They'd call this an act of terrorism.

Or Ask the family of the vietnamese we slaughtered.

So you offer rhetoric. I offer truth. There's no conspiracy behind facts. Obviously, you're left with your version which is hyperbole, and mine, historical. I think i'll opt for one not conjured up by someone that lacks the common sense to analyze.

On that final Note. Blind patriotism and Nationalism (You're Bullshit), is what led to the Holocaust and Bosnia. People bad. We good. They die now for our cause.

Ah yes, nothing like the flag waving idiot to smile at his countries anthem while spilling the blood of others.
prev · 1 · 2 · 3
This is a sub-selection from Well,