spc
uniqs

Phone_Man
@comcast.net

Phone_Man to mocycler

Anon

to mocycler

Re: Block outgoing phone calls

I just learned my neighbors cousins name is Darnell! You guys are right, someone from that house is haxing my phone wire.

I just went over and talked to Jamal the owner of the house and he denied knowing anything. Please someone help me stop them. Do you think they have dug in there backyard and found my wires?

I have noticed a lot of suspicious activity going on over there, lots of old cars coming and going. I am thinking about setting up a video camera pointing into there house to see what they are doing. Does anyone know if this is legal? Also I do not like calling the police but they always have loud rap music playing till early in the morning, I did not have a problem with it until my kids complained of not being able to go to sleep. Since they are messing with my wires do you know where I can dig in my backyard to possibly find the wires powering they're loud music?

Thank you for all for your help

CajunWon
join:2005-12-30
Cary, NC

1 edit

CajunWon

Your neighbor is "stealing" from you (perhaps unknowingly). Tell the phone company thay they are responsible for those calls and ask them what to do.

You should not initiate anything on your own directly with the neighbor other than what you have done already.

The phone company is not a stranger to this issue.

legal advizor
@techentrance.com

legal advizor to Phone_Man

Anon

to Phone_Man
If your neighbor might have money, get a private investigator and when you get enough evidence, get a lawyer and sue his a$$ off.

If he doesn't have money, throw a blanket party.

If you don't have money, forget the blanket party and call the cops so you have proof to the telco that you didn't make the calls and you don't have to pay.

Your talk about security cameras indicates to me that you may have money or are willing to spend it in the name of justice. Legally, you can do pretty much anything you want as long as it is on your own property.