spc
Search similar:

uniqs
wesj
join:2009-02-07
New York, NY

wesj

no incoming calls

as of yesterday, Feb. 06, I have been unable to receive incoming calls. No customer service available on the weekends. Filed ticket #319304. Anyone experiencing similar problems? Thanks.

kazunks
@optonline.net

kazunks

Anon

Same here, I posted just before you. This started yesterday 2/6/2009 in the afternoon. My location is Eastern Long Island. When I called, the rep said ther were no outages reported, so the problem must be on my end.
kazunks

kazunks

Anon

I have two numbers,main and signature. Line is busy when I phone in on main number, but I get through when I phone in on the signature number.
wesj
New York, NY

wesj

I also am unable to forward calls.

kazunks
@optonline.net

kazunks

Anon

Same here!
kazunks

kazunks to wesj

Anon

to wesj
I cannot forward calls either
wesj
New York, NY

wesj to kazunks

to kazunks
I have not been able to use the signature number since the switchover from SunRocket although it still appears on the sign in page. Did you have to set that with Teleblend? Thanks.

kazunks
@optonline.net

kazunks

Anon

No, it was automatic but it cost a few extra dollars per month.
wesj
New York, NY

wesj

I am now getting incoming calls dialed from my mobile phone. but not consistently. any change in your status?

kazunks
@optonline.net

kazunks

Anon

Yes, same here. The teleblend phone rings, but the caller does not hear a ring on their end.
wesj
New York, NY

wesj

and now out again!

kazunks
@optonline.net

kazunks

Anon

same!

TBSupport1
join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

We are looking into this. We will keep you posted. If you can provide ticket numbers or PM me your Telephone number that would be great.

Thanks
wesj
New York, NY

1 edit

wesj

said by TBSupport1:

We are looking into this. We will keep you posted. If you can provide ticket numbers or PM me your Telephone number that would be great.

Thanks
Ticket #319304. Phone #(removed- please instant message if necessary). Had incoming calls for a while but now no incoming calls again. Hope you can fix this.
drogot0
join:2009-02-08
New York, NY

drogot0

Same scenario with me. Teleblend, I PM'd you with the number
wesj
New York, NY

wesj

That makes three of us in the New York area who are without incoming service not to mention those who do not Google or use dslreports. Lets hope Teleblend solves this problem soon.

SannyMak
@optonline.net

SannyMak to wesj

Anon

to wesj
I am also having the issue, there are 2 tickets#
Ticket ID #: 319361
Description: ticket# 319301

Lately I believe that if you have teleblend than you may miss important calls bcos you don't know that system is not working and you are not rec'ving incoming calls,

I was interested in India unlimited plan and now rethinking that if 50% of the time service is not working than whats the use, should teleblend get paid 50% of the time, I am sure this is not first time issue, it happened in past and recurring but customers doesn't come to know until unless they are expecting call from someone and than come to know that their incoming is not working

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Actually, one of our carriers is experiencing an issue that is affecting customer's in the Northeast region of the US. They are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and should have this fixed shortly.
sannymak

sannymak

Any ETA on this!!

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

There is not an ETA on this. As soon as we know, we will provide an update.
erikthebean
join:2007-06-25
Milford, NH

erikthebean to wesj

to wesj
Does this incoming issue have something to do with the fact teleblend has changed the incoming did provider??
sannymak

sannymak to TBSupport1

to TBSupport1
thanks for reply...So it could be a day or a month and teleblend doesn't have any idea when this will be fixed and customer will just have to wait.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1 to erikthebean

to erikthebean
No this does not have anything to do with any porting of numbers.
TBSupport1

TBSupport1 to sannymak

to sannymak
It will not be a month. The carrier is scrambling to try to fix an issue as quickly as possible.

Think about this like the ER, someone comes into the ER with an issue. The doctor looking at the issue is not going to say, the issue with the person is going to be resolved in the next 15 minutes. They are telling you that they are working on it and it should be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. We are working on the problem and trying to get it fixed as quickly as possible, but we do not at the moment have an exact time for you about when the problem will be resolved.
TBSupport1

TBSupport1 to wesj

to wesj
We have been notified that this issue should now be heavily improved. Most if not all calls should now be working. We are monitoring the situation and will update everyone if something else changes.

Reub
@mindspring.com

Reub to wesj

Anon

to wesj
The issue is NOT improved. I live in Queens, NY and have been dealing with this problem for too many days now! I advise anyone who is thinking of getting Teleblend phone service to reconsider as their service is unreliable. Still no incoming calls after days and days of waiting! Fix this problem now!!!

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

We are working with our carrier to get this problem fixed. It is not on our end, but on the carrier's end. We are waiting for them to resolve the issue, which is why I said that we were notified that the issue should be heavily improved.

Can you please send me your ticket number or your TN, and I will take a look at what is going on?
sannymak

sannymak to Reub

to Reub
I agree, its still not working, I have to use SIM dialing to get phone on my cell but many time SIM dialing is also not working... burning up my cell phone minutes, not sure how long will this issue be and if we as customer have any choice apart from start looking for more dependable service than teleblend.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

What do you mean SIM dialing? Do you mean Sim-Ring?

Do you have a ticket number? I need a ticket number or your TN.
sannymak

sannymak

Yes, I mean Sim ring... ticket # 319301, sometime outgoing also stops working... currently I rebooted and its working but Incoming still have issue.