spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

insight customer

@insightbb.com

still no cable, still no eta

I called early tuesday after our lines went down. We have had power the whole time. We still can't get any eta for a technician to come out, and we're almost 2 weeks without service.

I wouldn't even be upset if after this long I could get an estimate (even if that estimate was "we'll be there in another week"). After this long, and after hearing from friends that their service is restored, AND after hearing from one who called for new service AFTER THE STORM and had is installed ina few days, I'm growing very frustrated with insight.

I have had insight's services for at least 6 years and have typically been satisfied with the custoemr service. But at this point, as painfull it is to switch providors (both cable and internet), I'm basically ready to do just that.

We don't have a land line any more, but ATT came out and put our phone line up already, and we never even called them.

I'm very dissatisfied with the custoemr service response on the phone, and I get the sense that I have fallen throught eh cracks.