how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Toppil
Premium
join:2000-12-30

Site To Upload House Photo to View colors

I have a friend that is going to get new siding for their house and wanted a way to easily edit a photo changing only the color of the siding. Does anyone know of a site that will allow them to upload the photo, select the region with siding, and change the color of that region? It would be much easier than them coming to my place so I can do it on the computer ('course, maybe they would bring beer). They also understand that while this will get them close to the mark, on an uncalibrated monitor, a Pantone 321 will be slightly different than real life.

many thanks in advance,

John
--
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."-Mitch Ratliffe

dandelion
Premium,MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN
kudos:5
They can always upload a pic in one of the graphic forums and google a swatch of the colors they want asking someone to change the color for them.

MrFixitCT
pay it forward
Premium,VIP,ExMod 2001-06
join:2000-12-01
Charleston, SC
reply to Toppil

nightdesigns
Gone missing, back soon
Premium
join:2002-05-31
AZ
Shaw flooring has something similar where you upload a picture and you can see what the flooring looks like. It also has the ability to set paint colors. You could probably use this.
--
This Space for Rent...