spc
Search similar:

uniqs

quarsom
@comcast.net

quarsom

Anon

srm-8012

does anyone know how to fix this without Comcast sending someone to my house? I can't watch anything on demand. Any help you can give wold be greatly appreciated!!

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert

Premium Member

Client initiated suspend due to a lost video signal, but detected other MPEG data flowing through the QAM indicating that the QAM was okay.

Try leaving the box on, and unplugging it from power, wait 60 seconds, plug it back in.

Also, make sure the box isn't on a surge protector for the time being.

TV support
@comcast.net

TV support to quarsom

Anon

to quarsom
you need to call tv tech support for this. A signal sent should usually resolve this for you. the signal from the automated line will not resolve it. you need to speak with a tech.

Thank you.
support
wanger
join:2008-04-20
Reading, PA

wanger to quarsom

to quarsom
I have seen where someone put a filter on a customer's drop because their was too much interference coming from a customer's house affecting others on a tap. Noise/interference is a big problem and can cause all sorts of issues for individuals and others, if it's bad enough. If it doesn't work after you call Comcast. You will need a truck roll to figure out the issue(s).

ARoid
@comcast.net

ARoid to quarsom

Anon

to quarsom
said by quarsom :

does anyone know how to fix this without Comcast sending someone to my house?
Me thinks you're hiding something from Comcast...
LeftyJR
join:2008-02-19
Avis, PA

LeftyJR to TV support

to TV support
This happenend to me a few weeks ago...I had to wait until they did network maintenance overnight to fix it. They tried sending signals to my box and unplugging it...no luck.