Soooo How do I join the team? (nt)

KM

fourboxers
Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto

fourboxers

Mod

If you're already running most of this you can skip but it's the only place I can find how to join the team »DSLR RC5 FAQ »Complete Guide to Getting Set UP

Also if you want the showing on your posts you have to fill in the RC5 section of your profile+ here »/prefs/flair

kieranmullen
Premium Member
join:2005-12-12
Portland, OR

1 edit

kieranmullen

Premium Member

Hi I should have thought of this before posting. I have OGR running on 4 Windows Machines and 1 Linux Machine already. I like to run projects that can be complete in my lifetime. To bad Team Rc5 is not just team DC. After all you have the cow logo for the team which does multiple projects.

If the same team name or user id can aply to multiple projects then why have rc-5 in the name?

If you guys ever decide to do other projects let me know Thanks!
kieranmullen

kieranmullen to fourboxers

Premium Member

to fourboxers
I did so. I joined the BBR team user my current username. I have not submitted an WU's yet as I am wrapping up the OGR project (yeah another project done! rc5= 0.573% lol)

I guess the form modification will come when I submit WU under the team name?

fourboxers
Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto

fourboxers

Mod

It typically takes 24 hours for the profile changes to get through the servers. You should have your trinket(s) tomorrow.

kieranmullen
Premium Member
join:2005-12-12
Portland, OR

kieranmullen

Premium Member

Ah I love trinkets! Thank you Now my life is complete.
said by fourboxers:

It typically takes 24 hours for the profile changes to get through the servers. You should have your trinket(s) tomorrow.