Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus
join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY

1 edit

2 recommendations

Transmaster

The latest Dog and Pony Show

Have you seen the latest masthead at The Pirate Bay. Not a very complimentary picture of Tom Cruise, his wife and the "church" of Scientology (COS). Talk about taking on the world. They are on the RIAA hate list, MPAA's whine list, and it would seem on the sh*t list at COS. They track a whole bevy of COS's top secret documents. Documents that COS goons have been charged with breaking and entering peoples houses and offices to retrieve. There you will also find Tom Cruise's rambling disjointed video extolling the virtues of the COS for downloading which the COS have succeeded in getting removed from every site is has appeared on.

You have to admire the Pirate Bay crew's come and get me MoFo attitude they don't do things half way.

Mannus
Premium Member
join:2005-10-25
Fort Wayne, IN

2 recommendations

Mannus

Premium Member

said by Transmaster:

Have you seen the latest masthead at The Pirate Bay. Not a very complimentary picture of Tom Cruise, his wife and the "church" of Scientology (COS). Talk about taking on the world. They are on the RIAA hate list, MPAA's whine list, and it would seem on the sh*t list at COS. They track a whole bevy of COS's top secret documents. Documents that COS goons have been charged with breaking and entering peoples houses and offices to retrieve from people who would reveal them. There you will also find Tom Cruise's rambling disjointed video extolling the virtues of the COS for downloading which the COS have succeeded in getting removed from every site is has appeared on.

You have to admire the Pirate Bay crew's come and get me MoFo attitude they don't do things half way.
Xenu is just misunderstood.

Transmaster
Cheyenne, WY

1 edit

Transmaster

What is so hilarious about COS is their mythos is almost identical to Gwars. Reading the documents from TPB Xenu was the one who sent The Scum Dogs of The Universe to earth. I wonder if COS has brief in on this case?

POB
Res Firma Mitescere Nescit
Premium Member
join:2003-02-13
Stepford, CA

POB to Transmaster

Premium Member

to Transmaster
said by Transmaster:

Have you seen the latest masthead at The Pirate Bay. Not a very complimentary picture of Tom Cruise, his wife and the "church" of Scientology (COS).
Personally, I wish Cruise would come out of the closet already.

dadkins
Can you do Blu?
MVM
join:2003-09-26
Hercules, CA

1 recommendation

dadkins to Transmaster

MVM

to Transmaster
ROFL!!!

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium Member
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs

N3OGH to Transmaster

Premium Member

to Transmaster
Ut oh, sounds like someone needs an audit.

Here, I'll let you hold the probes of my Simpson Multimeter if you give me a couple thousand bucks....
N3OGH

N3OGH to POB

Premium Member

to POB
Does he really need to at this point? Everyone knows the truth.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that

kamm
join:2001-02-14
Brooklyn, NY

kamm

said by N3OGH:

Does he really need to at this point? Everyone knows the truth.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that
I do - I don't like lunatic billionaires telling an forcing others what to do...

...ah you're talking about the fact he's a self-suppressing transsexual? If so, who gives a f*ck about that?

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium Member
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs

N3OGH

Premium Member

LOL

It was really just a good opportunity to throw out a Seinfeld quote.....

Lark3po
Premium Member
join:2003-08-05
Madison, AL

Lark3po to N3OGH

Premium Member

to N3OGH
Simpson 260... One of the best ever made!

woody7
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

woody7 to N3OGH

Premium Member

to N3OGH
Hey I have and use one of these at home

Doctor Four
My other vehicle is a TARDIS
Premium Member
join:2000-09-05
Dallas, TX

1 edit

Doctor Four to dadkins

Premium Member

to dadkins
They need to put that design onto a t-shirt. Then all the anti-$cientology types who call themselves Anonymous can wear one at the next $cientology protest.

Edit: I wonder what Anonymous/Operation Chanology think of the Pirate Bay taking up their cause? I couldn't find anything about it over at Encyclopedia Dramatica (where if there was something about it, it would show up there).

Transmaster
Cheyenne, WY

Transmaster to woody7

to woody7
said by woody7:

Hey I have and use one of these at home
I have a couple of them great to check and see if you are infested with old souls, and I don't have to pay a couple of thousand to some COS nut wad. I wonder, you don't suppose the prosecutor in the case is a COS Sea Cadet? That would explain a lot.
Transmaster

Transmaster to Doctor Four

to Doctor Four
Now that is a "T" shirt I would purchase several of right now Are you reading this Pirate Bay