Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to pizz

Re: Huh?

said by pizz:

said by verolom:

None of the five categories listed have much to do with broadband. We are #1 in absurd claims and delusions though.
Welcome to the United States of Quackery.
Maybe you missed the part of the report(or intentionally ignored it) where it was developed by Nokia(a Finnish company) and the London Business School. It wasn't a puff piece put together to make the US look good.
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page

pizz
1gbps is all the rage.
Premium
join:2000-10-27
Astoria, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by FFH5:

said by pizz:

said by verolom:

None of the five categories listed have much to do with broadband. We are #1 in absurd claims and delusions though.
Maybe you missed the part of the report(or intentionally ignored it) where it was developed by Nokia(a Finnish company) and the London Business School. It wasn't a puff piece put together to make the US look good.
I read the report. It was intentional to make the US look good. Lobby money sent that way? who know's! But my opinion still stands.
--
The more you talk, the less you listen.

TKJunkMail
Premium
join:2005-12-09
reply to FFH5
said by FFH5:

said by pizz:

said by verolom:

Considering the vast majority of things they based the score on had nothing to do with broadband, their conclusion is crap. Doesn't matter if it was done by the London Business School or Burger King.

Matt3
All noise, no signal.
Premium
join:2003-07-20
Jamestown, NC
kudos:12
said by TKJunkMail:

Doesn't matter if it was done by the London Business School or Burger King.
I disagree, that study would have been much tastier flame-broiled.

lesopp

join:2001-06-27
Land O Lakes, FL

2 recommendations

reply to FFH5
Some folks are upset because the report is counter to "the Agenda"