how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO

Ok we are all thinking it.. WTF!

WTF! Ok, so huh?v I don't care if we are #1 or *insert # here*, 1g of speed is no good if you have no use for it, like wise 1m of speed is no good if it not enough, that being said 10m down and 1-2m up would be perfect for me, but other may need more and some may need less. Also keep in mind it is harder to connect a country as big as we are than it is one the size of Japan.

I live in a rural area, and get 512down and 128up for $45 a month and am happy to have it, but I would rather have 10m down and 1-2m up for a similar price.

gawdamsploicers

@suddenlink.net

-1 recommendation

said by me1212:

WTF! Ok, so huh?v I don't care if we are #1 or *insert # here*, 1g of speed is no good if you have no use for it, like wise 1m of speed is no good if it not enough, that being said 10m down and 1-2m up would be perfect for me, but other may need more and some may need less. Also keep in mind it is harder to connect a country as big as we are than it is one the size of Japan.

Again with the uneducated parroting of the corporate line. Not even our largest, richest metropolises have the cheap connections that your red kneck farmer hick counter part has in japan... or korea... or bumfuckistan europe.

You can't think of a use for a 1 gig connection? Great! More money then brains, that's what we like to see here in corporate America. Enjoy your capped, slow, expencive connection that is only reliable for checking emails.

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
Thats not what I meant, I meant that many people don't need that much, as long as we have enough thats all that matters. I would love 1g at $50 or so a month, but I would never use that much 20m at most.

What I'm trying to say is Skrew the #s, ether do something about it or don't. If we don't stop wineing and do something nothing will get done.

And before some1 says "then start ur own ISP", I plan to.