Premium Member
join:2007-05-16
Chicago, IL

S_engineer to jc10098

Premium Member

to jc10098

Re: So all those teens....

said by jc10098:

AND LIKE!!! 99 percent of facts are made up.. According to my free study.. Almost all Americans have 50/50 home connections. Verizon has a 99 percent penetration rate. How did I come up with this figure? Seeing how one person in a given area can get it, I assume everyone in the entire state can have access to the service!!!
According to your free study????
Source your sample group with all variables please.
Thats like saying....According to me....50 % of people believe that the other 50% of people are wrong, but of those people 50% believe there could be variables that could change their mind, which could lead to be the 50% that were believed to be wrong actually being 75% of the people being right!
moonpuppy (banned)
join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD

moonpuppy (banned)

said by S_engineer:

said by jc10098:

AND LIKE!!! 99 percent of facts are made up.. According to my free study.. Almost all Americans have 50/50 home connections. Verizon has a 99 percent penetration rate. How did I come up with this figure? Seeing how one person in a given area can get it, I assume everyone in the entire state can have access to the service!!!
According to your free study????
Source your sample group with all variables please.
Thats like saying....According to me....50 % of people believe that the other 50% of people are wrong, but of those people 50% believe there could be variables that could change their mind, which could lead to be the 50% that were believed to be wrong actually being 75% of the people being right!
That's asking a lot out of him.

Different teens will say different things but I can say with a lot of certainty that many kids do weird spellings to save space and time typing in their text messages. Can't tell you how many times my own friends (who have kids themselves) send me text messages that take me an hour to decipher. Something like:
quote:
can u hlp me tngt @ my hous ltr?
Expand your moderator at work