spc
uniqs

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600 to rfa58

to rfa58

Re: Channels in Sports Package?

No I just watch European "football." The confusion is that the lineup PDF document lists 300-319 as Sports Package, of which I don't any. However, seems the website with zipcode is mislabeled? That's what we're saying here?

So SD 87 NHL and 94 CBS CS, and 587 NHL HD and 590 Versus HD are part of Extreme, not Premium, as the site indicates? And 593 Gold HD is not Extreme, but Premium?

PS: The site does not list Sports Package pricing or anything.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

said by Greg2600:

So SD 87 NHL and 94 CBS CS, and 587 NHL HD and 590 Versus HD are part of Extreme, not Premium, as the site indicates? And 593 Gold HD is not Extreme, but Premium?
All of those channels are in Extreme for everyone else. North Jersey & NY they are under the Premium tab, except for Golf which is mislabeled.

frankpf3
Verizon Fios
join:2007-08-09
Huntington Station, NY

frankpf3

So for NY, our extreme price is now the same as everyone else, but we don't get the sports pakcage channels?

C'mon Verizon give us a break!!!!!

Greg2600
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600 to matcarl

to matcarl
said by matcarl:

said by Greg2600:

All of those channels are in Extreme for everyone else. North Jersey & NY they are under the Premium tab, except for Golf which is mislabeled.
Versus HD is Premium but not SD. That makes no sense at all! Again, the website doesn't even offer a "Sports Package." Which Premium are they included in, regular Movies (Showtime/Starz/Encore)?

matcarl
Premium Member
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

Versus SD is in Extreme also. Yes, the Premium tab that would also include the movie channels.
hdspts1
join:2006-04-03
Eatontown, NJ

hdspts1 to Greg2600

to Greg2600
said by Greg2600:

No I just watch European "football."
GOLTV carries Spain's La Liga, Germany's Bundesliga, plus cup games from Italy and Spain (Coppa Italia and Copa Del Rey). They also will be showing the entire UEFA U-21 Championship from Sweden in June.

Greg2600
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600

said by matcarl:

I said it's in the same Tab on the website, the Premium Tab, with the movie channels because they are considered extra, but not sold with the movie channels. Versus is available in NY without having the extra sports tier.
You're positive on Versus HD? If they are extra, hypothetically how could you order them?
said by hdspts1:

said by Greg2600:

GOLTV carries Spain's La Liga, Germany's Bundesliga, plus cup games from Italy and Spain (Coppa Italia and Copa Del Rey). They also will be showing the entire UEFA U-21 Championship from Sweden in June.
Are they in English?

matcarl
Premium Member
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

Greg, Aren't you getting Versus HD now?
hdspts1
join:2006-04-03
Eatontown, NJ

hdspts1 to Greg2600

to Greg2600
said by Greg2600:

said by matcarl:

said by Greg2600:

Are they in English?
Yes...GOLTV programs are totally in English...games are broadcast using their staff anouncers (Phil Schoen, Lindsey Dean, Ray Hudson, Raphael Uncein, etc.) or by sometimes using British announcers via the international feed. The only thing in Spanish are an occasional commercial.