All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

kdwycha
join:2003-01-30
Ruskin, FL

kdwycha

Anyone Have A Number For FIOS Executive Response Team?

I am getting quite angry with Verizon and their billing. About 3 months ago Verizon added HBO without my permission and said it was ordered through the remote. I have ordered the movie pack through the remote once and know you have to go through various prompts to order and I live alone so I know I did not order HBO. Instead of them removing HBO and giving me a credit I was told I have to pay the whole bill which I didn't have the money for and I did that and they never credited me for it and I had to fight 3 months to get that fixed. Now that that is finally fixed I call yesterday to make sure they received my payment and the girl asked if I wanted the movie package and I clearly stated NO. Today I find out I have the movie package on my service now. I call customer service and they say it is removed but I will have to pay for the service and then they will give me a credit. I see all this crap happening all over again. Anyway supervisors are not very helpful and I would like to know if anyone knows a number to say an Executive Response Team or something that can take care of this issue today. I am not going to deal with this for another 3 months. To be honest cable internet with Brighthouse was just as fast and the same price. Television with DirecTV was better quality and the DVR didn't suck and was cheaper. I am starting to get fed up.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

3 edits

aaronwt

Premium Member

I'm not sure who posted this but I sent an email to myself with this info I cut and pasted.

"Executive Customer Relations_FIOS

212-395-1060 is the number for the CEO's office.
212-719-3349 is the fax number for the CEO's office.
212-321-8700 is Verizon Executive Customer Service.
ivan.g.seidenberg@verizon.com is the CEO's email address.

Mark D. Reddick
Executive Customer Relations
140 West St.
Manhattan, NY 10007
Mark.D.Reddick@verizon.com
212-321-8457 (office)
212-321-1047 (fax)

Call 1-800-483-7988 and press 3 to reach the Verizon Customer Advocates for landlines and DSL.

Cassandra Flippin
Consumer Advocate in the Verizon Executive Offices
212-321-8458"

kdwycha
join:2003-01-30
Ruskin, FL

kdwycha

Thank you very much I tried searching here and google and didnt find anything. That information I am sure will be useful to people as well as I.