All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
elister
join:2006-07-17
Seattle, WA

elister

Comcast taking over Broadstripe downtown Seattle?

Formerly known as Millenium.

Left the gf's place this morning, saw two bucket trucks. Years ago there was talk of Millenium selling to Wave Broadband, but somehow the deal didn't go through and may be in some kind of legal battle over the downtown Seattle area.

It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up selling to Comcast, which always services the surrounding area. I read alot of the front page material on DSL Reports, I don't remember seeing any talk about the possibility of Broadstripe selling its Seattle property.

Internet is 6mb, analog TV has some odd things. Naturally it would be an upgrade for most residents (both tv & internet) if Comcast were to take over. Wave Broadband would defiantly upgrade the tv service, but with their current daily bandwidth caps, it would be a downgrade.

»i39.tinypic.com/szdd2f.jpg
»i40.tinypic.com/nrpxk.jpg

indaknow
@rr.com

1 edit

indaknow

Anon

this company pretty much has crap for cable assets. comcast and rcn looked at buying their properties in maryland but backed out. changing the name from millenium to broadstripe hardly turned things around like they hoped. they will be out of business soon.

Mod Note: Please don't quote an entire previous post when replying, so we don't have to scroll through it again, particularly when you are posting soon after and when you are using the reply button on the actual post for your reply. TIA, Sunny See Profile