uniqs

jakedi6
Ironhorse From Chickasaw And Chirachau
join:2000-11-11
Barrington, IL

jakedi6

Re: Speed upgrade

OK. I am paying $69.95 no for 16/2. Here is what they ffer by me now:

Performance (up to 15 Mbps downloads with PowerBoost®)
premium movie network(s) included.
Special Offer for Comcast High Speed Internet If you’re looking to upgrade from DSL, you’ll want Performance. It’s way faster than DSL from the phone company and offers download speeds up to 15 Mbps with PowerBoost®. Pay bills, book travel, surf the net, chat with friends, download music, and upload photos - all in a flash!
Offer limited to residential customers satisfying applicable eligibility criteria.
Post-promotional price starts at $42.95 and varies depending on the Comcast services you subscribe to.
Promotional Rate is $19.99/month for 3 month(s) for eligible customers, ongoing price is $42.95/month

+ See All Features
+ See Terms and Conditions
+ See Minimum Requirements $19.99
Add to CartRemove

Performance (up to 15 Mbps downloads with PowerBoost®)
If you’re looking to upgrade from DSL, you’ll want Performance service. Performance is way faster than DSL from the phone company and offers download speeds up to 15 Mbps with PowerBoost. Pay bills, book travel, surf the net, chat with friends, download music, and upload photos faster than ever before. $42.95/month.
This starting price is for customers that currently subscribe to Comcast Cable or Comcast Digital Voice service.

+ See All Features
+ See Minimum Requirements $42.95
Add to CartRemove

Blast!® (up to 20 Mbps download with PowerBoost®)
If you’re looking for advanced speeds, you’ll want Blast! It offers blazing-fast download speeds up to 20 Mbps with PowerBoost and is perfect for your online media needs – from downloading music, movies and TV shows to uploading photos and streaming video. $52.95 per month.
This starting price is for customers that currently subscribe to Comcast Cable or Comcast Digital Voice service.

+ See All Features
+ See Minimum Requirements $52.95
Add to CartRemove

Ultra (up to 30 Mbps download with PowerBoost®)
If you’re looking for superior speeds for everyone in the family, you’ll want the Ultra service. It offers ultra-fast speeds up to 30 Mbps with PowerBoost and is ideal for households with multiple computers or online devices. Ultra service assures a speedy connection when more than one person is online at the same time – downloading music, movies and TV shows, uploading photos or streaming video. And gamers will enjoy less lag and more frag due to increased frame rates. $62.95 per month.
This starting price is for customers who currently subscribe to Comcast Cable or Comcast Digital Voice service.
A Comcast leased modem is required. The $3.00/month rental fee is included in the display price.

+ See All Features
+ See Minimum Requirements $65.95
Add to CartRemove

Extreme 50 (up to 50 Mbps download)
If you’re looking for the fastest Internet speeds out there, you’ll want the Extreme 50 service. It blows the doors off of other high-speed Internet connections with speeds up to an incredible 50 Mbps. It’s perfect for hard-core gamers, households with several computers or online devices and tech-savvy Internet users who crave the fastest speeds. Multiple online users can simultaneously game in real-time, upload and share high-resolution multi-media files, stream and download HD movies – all at unbelievable speeds. $139.95 per month.
A Comcast leased modem is required. The $3.00/month rental fee is included in the display price.

+ See All Features
+ See Minimum Requirements

Should I get the Ultra now as I am already paying that amount? My current bill. doesn't state that.

Oh f**k it. I'll just call