spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

forget it

@qwest.net

Ban them

Wasnt it Verizon that robbed Pennsylvania for Billions of dollars a few years ago.
Maybe they should pass a law banning Verizon from the state.

Chris 313
Come get some
Premium
join:2004-07-18
Houma, LA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Vonage
·Comcast
·Comcast Digital ..

said by forget it :

Wasnt it Verizon that robbed Pennsylvania for Billions of dollars a few years ago.
Maybe they should pass a law banning Verizon from the state.
And then people would complain about Comcast having a complete monopoly. (Isn't Comcast HQ'd in PA?) You can't win.

It'd be really anticompetitive then.

I wonder what competitive groups will have to say about this and how loud it'll be?

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to forget it

+1. I agree if a city wants to make their broadband, because the ISP don't care about them let them. Does any1 know where to fins if my state has such a law?

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:7

1 recommendation

reply to Chris 313

said by Chris 313:

Isn't Comcast HQ'd in PA?
Yes. Philly.

DaveDude
No Fear

join:1999-09-01
New Jersey
kudos:1
reply to forget it

When people dont learn from history, it repeats... Verizon 2, Penn Taxpayers 0 ..

cypherstream
Premium,MVM
join:2004-12-02
Reading, PA
kudos:3
reply to cdru

And it contains some of Comcast's shittiest performing systems. Ok Harrisburg West Shore is an exception. But Comcast in PA doesn't touch most markets, especially some of the blessed New England states with 70ish HD channels, Tivo Software and more.

PA Sucks. Who wouldn't want broadband competition to lower prices? You can't even tint the front windows of your car in PA. WTF is that? I'm only here because our job's here.

FastiBook

join:2003-01-08
Newtown, PA
reply to forget it

No, then i'd have no internet or phone.

Just give us a year free for all residents, one year's worth of refund to former residents.

- A
--
LETS GO METS!