All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

T_Harvey
@dsl.bell.ca

T_Harvey

Anon

[Internet] Bell Business internet - managing on.aibn.com email a

After dealing with the worst technical support of my lifetime, I was given a web page to manage email addresses (»www.interaction.bell.ca/). This unwieldy web interface doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for (unless I'm blind), which is the ability to create, delete and modify email addresses and possibly a webmail functionality.

Can anyone direct me to where this can be found? Are Bell business on.aibn.com email addresses treated differently from the other Bell business customer addresses?

Thanks in advance!

grayfox
join:2007-12-10
Whitby, ON

grayfox

Re: [Internet] Bell Business internet - managing on.aibn.com ema

Post in the direct forum.

Glen1
These Are The Good Ol' Days.
MVM
join:2002-05-24
GTA Canada

1 edit

Glen1 to T_Harvey

MVM

to T_Harvey
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but give it a try:
»webmail.en.bellnet.ca/

edit: I believe the direct forum only deals with residential issues...?

T_Harvey
@dsl.bell.ca

T_Harvey to T_Harvey

Anon

to T_Harvey
webmail.en.bellnet.ca would not accept the on.aibn.com email address. I assume it only works for the bell.ca addresses...

Calling Bell support is rediculous, I tried again and they don't seem to understand what i'm asking even after they repeat it back to me.

Any other suggestions?

Glen1
These Are The Good Ol' Days.
MVM
join:2002-05-24
GTA Canada

Glen1 to T_Harvey

MVM

to T_Harvey
It worked for my business email account. Make sure you are putting in the full domain as well as the user ID. The password may need resetting also or isn't set up yet.

T_Harvey
@dsl.bell.ca

T_Harvey to T_Harvey

Anon

to T_Harvey
Bell neglected to tell us that my email was tied into my username, so an hour ago when I reset my password to figure out why I can't login to this site, it caused us connection issues. Their support is a terrible, grueling ordeal and you folks are considerably more helpful than they are.

Glen, I'd like to thank you very much, I'm now in with webmail.en.bell.ca . If you hadn't said you tested it, I would have given up!