Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA
kudos:1
reply to jfhdk

Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam

said by jfhdk :

Is there anyone I could report him to, or is he pretty anonymous being on gmail?
I wonder...
There are others on this forum far more experienced who might give you an answer to that question. If you're asking me because of what I mentioned regarding his e-mail address, then you probably should understand that nothing about this bozo is likely real. I mean he pawns himself off a member of the military (as do many others who utilize the exact same spiel in their come-on) by using military ranks such as Sergeant or Lieutenant. However, these people simply don't talk like someone who is/was actually in the military and continually make the same mistakes that stand out like the proverbial sore thumb to those of us with genuine military backgrounds.

For example: this absolute nonsense about being assigned to a specific country "to improve military relations" is utter bunk. Even if there was even a grain of truth to the claim, such liaison assignments wouldn't be open to the lower ranks of Sergeant or Lieutenant except in rare circumstances and then only as aide-de-camps to a higher ranking individual. It just doesn't work like that and is a sure indication of a scam of one sort or another. Another example that doesn't jive is the constant harping about having the car shipped by something the scammer refers to as "US Air Military Cargo". I'd like to have a face-to-face meeting with our would-be philanderer and have him explain just how he plans on accomplishing such a feat using military aircraft. There are ways a service member can ship what is commonly called in the military a POV (privately owned vehicle) but it just ain't as easy as this bozo describes and there is a lot involved.

Anyway, didn't mean to write a massive response to your inquiry. It's just that I've been on these boards a long, long time and continually see this same old tired attempt by scammers over and over again. Anytime you see this stuff, run for the hills. It's 100% phony.

--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!

natalikg70

join:2009-05-22
reply to Hwnsista
Hello!
I was also a victim of Ebay Motors Scam.
"Her" name was Kelly Preston!
Don't buy any vehicle from www.canadatrade.com
There is a lot of scammers there!

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
Wow look at the text about an Ebay Motors agent.

peteypablo

@cox.net
reply to vallly
HAHA vally.. i recieved the same reply from Lt. Sean Brendan. Its exactly word for word what you have posted

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to Cedes

Re: [Scam] Craiglist / Ebay Motors Scam

said by Cedes :

We have gone as far as getting the email from ebay motors invoice to send money through money gram. I have contacted ebay three times as to this and they keep giving me the same response...this is a scam! I am not sure if anything can be done about this and hopefully no one else falls for it.
Yes, it is a scam, but why are you contacting eBay 3 times about it? It sounds like you want it to be true instead of a scam. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is and you are heading toward being scammed.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

pboy28

@cox.net
reply to Hwnsista

Beware!! Sgt. James B. Lucas!!
Scam!!
On crigslist unfortunately i fell for this scam believing that it was made through ebaymotors! So now i have no car and no money so be careful and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone its the worse feeling ever!
If anyone has information on an attorney to get this bastard i would very much appreciate it!
my e-mail is corpus5628@yahoo.com

This is a 2007 INFINITI G35, 6 Cyl / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, Automatic,
ONLY 8,950 Miles, VIN JNKCV54E67M903451.

Here you can find more pictures with the car:
»picasaweb.google.com/picasaweb3/···XJ9WfNo#
(if the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web
browser window)

It is in EXCELLENT condition; the body and paint are great, no
scratches and no dents; the interior is clean; it has never been
involved in an accident.

I'm an US Air Force Sgt. currently stationed in UK and the car is here
with me. It was bought in the US and shipped to Europe, but it was
never permanently registered here, the car is still registered in the
US.

The shipping will take up to 7 business days and you will also have 10
days to inspect and test drive the vehicle from the moment it arrives
at your place. There will be no extra or hidden taxes for you to pay
since the car is still registered in US. In case you decide not to
keep the car I'm responsible for shipping back costs.

I must say that this is a US model car, with the steering wheel on the
left side, as opposed to a UK model, that has the steering wheel on
the right side.

As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone
back home to help me with the sale I decided to sell this car through
eBay or craigslist.

Our transaction will be entirely through eBay Motors and we both will
be covered.

The final price is $5,000 including shipping from Europe to the US and
delivery to your home address.

So if you decide to buy this car or need further information please
get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a great day,
Sgt. James B. Lucas
»www.lakenheath.af.mil/shared/med···-005.jpg

PS. Sorry for the long email I have tried to touch all bases.

K Patterson
Premium,MVM
join:2006-03-12
Columbus, OH

1 edit
I would suggest that you not spend more money on an attorney. He is almost certainly overseas and adept at hiding his tracks.

I understand your frustration, but what part of:

[ OFFERS TO SHIP CARS ARE 100% FRAUDULENT ]

On the top of every Craigslist auto page didn't you understand?

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL
kudos:5
reply to Hwnsista
Sgt Lucas has been busy...

Gotta Do What Ya Gotta Do
Premium
join:2000-09-02
Here
reply to Hwnsista
It amazes me that there are still people that fall for this crap.

A simple Google of key name(s) and the VIN is all the searching you will need to do.
Since they know what Ebay and Craig's list are, they should know what Google is.

Key information that shows it is a scam;
The vehicle is over-seas
The "owner" is in the military(usually an officer)
Some type of escrow account
Description of the vehicle seems "boiler-plate" - Google "I was sent here to improve the military relationships between our country", seems these guys get their stuff from a scammers supply store.
--
It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
I think they learn it here: »www.universityofnigeria.com/

adammon

@shawcable.net
reply to Hwnsista
Thank god for this forum!

I just found a Mini Cooper S on autotrader.ca for super cheap:

»www.canadatrader.com/result/deta···columbia

I emailed the seller and she responded with a fair amount of details:

"Hi,

My name is Samara. We are selling our house and both cars because we are moving to Monaco from where my husband is. We are originally from Whitehorse and the car is here with us. If you are interested in buying it, shipping is about $800, which I agree to pay half of it.
The transaction will be managed by the eBay Purchase Protection team, so everything will go smooth. You will receive the car for inspection before you make any payment to me. If you are interested in completing this deal with us, just give me a reply as soon as possible and I will reserve the car for you and also give you more details about the car and how to complete this transaction with us.

Final Price: 3900$ (shipping included)

Regards,
Samara & Gérard

Vehicle Details

You can see more photos right here:
»s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv16···coopers/

26,900 miles ~ 50.000KM.
Manual.
Clean title.
Never involved in accients.
Etested and Safetied.
"

Sounds very similar to your army scammers.

lookout

@fabianodesigns.com
reply to Hwnsista
This was from a Land Rover posted on Auto Trader

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:13 PM
To: Robert Hertling
Subject: Re: Range Rover Sport for sale

Hi,

To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price all I can say is that I'm ruined.... this crisis ate me alive and I've almost lost my business. I desperately need some money to save my business so I need to sell my car. Two days ago I've put myself on a plane to Goteborg, Sweden because I need to renegotiate a contract here. Because of this I've already arranged the shipping anywhere in the US and it is included in the price. It would be hard to reach each other on the phone due to the time difference. Anyway, here is my number: +46313607468. Given the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.
The transaction will be made through eBay for the safety of both of us. In order to do this we will have to follow a few easy steps:

- I start the transaction through eBay;
- you give me your shipping address so I can arrange the shipping;
- they send you an invoice with the payment details;
- you send the money to eBay Motors Payment Department;
- I will start the shipping;
- you receive the vehicle and inspect it;
- you accept the vehicle and eBay pays me.

eBay Motors will hold the money until the car and the the clean title are delivered to you. You will have 5 days for inspection from the moment you receive the car. If the car is not like described, you will have to ship it back on my expense and eBay will give you a full refund. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money and you are serious about buying it. I've left all the car's documents in the glovebox and you'll receive them along with the car. This includes the title, service records, original manuals and a bill of sale. The title and the bill of sale are signed by me, all you have to do is to put your name on them.

In order to move forward I will need your full name and shipping address.
eBay will get in touch with you with further details and instructions.
Looking forward to hear from you!

Alan

ddkk1000

join:2009-07-01
I received the exact same email following up on a somewhat questionable listing for a Toyota Highlander on Autotrader. The only real difference was the name of the alleged seller. I'm glad I searched the web to see if it was a scam. Here's the email I received:

Hi,

To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price all I can say
is that I'm ruined.... this crisis ate me alive and I've almost lost my
business. I desperately need some money to save my business so I need to
sell my car.I confirm that the price is $23,700. I attached the pictures to
this e-mail. Two days ago I've put myself on a plane to Goteborg, Sweden
because I need to renegotiate a contract here. Because of this I've already
arranged the shipping anywhere in the US and it is included in the price. It
would be hard to reach each other on the phone due to the time difference.
Anyway, here is my number: +46313607468.Given the nature of this transaction
please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.
The transaction will be made through eBay for the safety of both of us. In
order to do this we will have to follow a few easy steps:

eBay Motors will hold the money until the car and the the clean title are
delivered to you. You will have 5 days for inspection from the moment you
receive the car. If the car is not like described, you will have to ship it
back on my expense and eBay will give you a full refund. This way, you will
be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that
you have the money and you are serious about buying it. I've left all the
car's documents in the glovebox and you'll receive them along with the car.
This includes the title, service records, original manuals and a bill of
sale. The title and the bill of sale are signed by me, all you have to do is
to put your name on them.

Michael

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House

1 edit
reply to adammon
said by adammon :

Etested and Safetied.
what? lol

how do you "etest" a car? how was it "safetied"? they failed that course

but seriously, once they mention shipping and "handling thu eBay" just stop reading. if it's being handled thru eBay, then the listing should be on eBay motors, not autotrader.
--
| map your city |

TUtat

@comcast.net
reply to Hwnsista
alanmartins46@gmail.com is still up to it! Trying to pull a scam on Auto trader for a Toyota Tacoma. Hope this post saves someone from loosing any money here in Utah.

sf42ninetysix

@62.153.212.x
reply to Hwnsista
I was googling how to sell my vehicle (i'm stationed overseas) and stumbled across this site.

Advice to any one responding to some of these auctions or postings, ask for a military email address. When we join the military we are given an Army, Air Force, Marine or Navy email address we can use for non-official purposes.

It's usually something like this Joe.Snuffy@us.army.mil , us.af.mil, us.navy.mil and so on.

Anon7979

@mindspring.com
reply to Hwnsista
Greetings all,

It looks like someone from this racquet is at it again. I was searching AUTO TRADER for a Mercedes and found a good deal. Not a fabulous deal but just enough to get me interested. I emailed "Sean Nelson" about the car and this is the reply I received.....

"Hello,
Thank you for being interested in my MB CLK 550!
I want to mention that it is still for sale and I'm the first owner (non smoker)
The car has been meticulously maintained by myself and Mercedes-Benz Dealership so its in excellent condition and ready for a new owner!
Further I can say that it has only 39,066 miles, it runs & drives great, its very reliable and it hasn't been involved in accidents, even more it has no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage!
The car has been fully paid off so is not under bank liabilities and it will come with a clear title and transferable warranty.
The only reason I'm selling it is because my wife and I just had a new baby and because US Air Force notified me that I'm moving to Germany in four days from now.
As you can see the car is priced to sell quickly and the price that I'm asking for it is $20,200 (negotiable)
If you want to buy it I'm going to ship it directly to your home address at no costs on your side.
Anyway, if you're still interested in buying it please reply to this e-mail so we can make the deal.

Thanks!
Sean"

I replied stating I needed the VIN and a time and place to meet in order to evaluate the car in person and this is the response I received.....

"Hello,

The VIN is WDBTJ72J77F217494
I'm sorry but I'm not able to meet you these days because of my schedule but we can still make the deal thru eBay.
I'm affiliated at their Vehicle Purchase Protection Program and because I'm very busy I'm going to let them help me sell the car.
At this moment the car is located in New York sealed along with the proper documents (title, maintenance records, bill of sale, owners manual) at a storage facility, ready to be shipped.
Here are the details on how the deal will work:
- First of all, I need your information: name, shipping address and home/cell phone #
- After I receive your info I'll forward it to eBay, they will process our info and initiate the transaction.
- We will receive an invoice, your invoice will notify you how to make a refundable payment and the transfer will be done via bank to bank transfer.
Our transaction will be guaranteed by eBay and supervised by one of their representatives until its finished.
- If you agree with eBay VPP terms and decide to complete the payment, they will validate it and will contact me to authorize shipping.
Have a notion that shipping is already paid because I already took care of this on my costs.
- After you receive the car, you'll have a 5 days inspection period while you can test drive and verify the car, you can even take it to an independent mechanic for inspection.
If you like it and decide to keep it, the car will be registered on your name with properly executed title and you'll have to notify eBay and let them know that the car is as I described and that I can be paid.
If you decide that you don't want to keep the car, which I doubt, eBay will completely refund you within 3 days and I'll have to return the car on my costs.

I apologize if it seems like I'm pushing on the deal but time pressures me! Hope you understand why I'm conducting the deal in this manner and if you're fine with the terms please reply with the requested info so I can initiate the deal thru eBay.

Thank you for your time!
Sean"

Needless to say......this car isn't right for me, but others should be warned. Be very careful folks!

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless
said by Anon7979 :

Needless to say......this car isn't right for me, but others should be warned. Be very careful folks!
Maybe you could be interested in a Chrysler??
»www.fightthescams.com/2009/03/23···ahoocom/

Rowan
Premium
join:2008-10-16
Longview, TX
Ya know, I was listening to NPR on the way home from work yesterday, and they were discussing GM coming out of bankruptcy, new ways to sell cars, blah blah blah -- and then they said that GM is partnering with EBay to find new ways to appeal to customers...

Anyone else run across this info?

~Rowan

JSands

@comcast.net
reply to Hwnsista
I was about to get a Mini Cooper on Auto Trader until I found this thread! I'm so happy I did! This guy is writing the same;

Here are the pics. I listed the car on Autotrader on multiple zip codes across the country to increase the chances of finding a buyer quick. I was able to do that since I am willing to ship the vehicle on my expense. I must have listed it on a zip code near to you. The car is in Boise, ID, in a sealed container, ready to be shipped.
To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price all I can say is that I'm ruined.... this crisis ate me alive and I've almost lost my business. I desperately need some money to save my business so I need to sell my car. Two days ago I've put myself on a plane to Goteborg, Sweden because I need to renegotiate a contract here. Because of this I've already arranged the shipping anywhere in the US and it is included in the price.
Giving the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.
The transaction will be made through eBay for the safety of both of us. In order to do this we will have to follow a few easy steps:

BC in TX

@vvm.com
reply to Hwnsista
Same Jack@$$ on Autotrader too. He is advertising a loaded 2008 Toyota Tundra out of Waco, TX for $21,600. After exchanging a few e-mails that seemed legit, I got this:

Hi,

To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price all I can say is that I'm ruined.... this crisis ate me alive and I've almost lost my business. I desperately need some money to save my business so I need to sell my car. Two days ago I've put myself on a plane to Goteborg, Sweden because I need to renegotiate a contract here. It would be hard to reach each other on the phone due to the time difference. Anyway, here is my number: +46313607468.Because of this I've already arranged the shipping anywhere in the US and it is included in the price. Given the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.

eBay Motors will hold the money until the car and the the clean title are delivered to you. You will have 5 days for inspection from the moment you receive the car. If the car is not like described, you will have to ship it back on my expense and eBay will give you a full refund. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money and you are serious about buying it. I've left all the car's documents in the glovebox and you'll receive them along with the car. This includes the title, service records, original manuals and a bill of sale. The title and the bill of sale are signed by me, all you have to do is to put your name on them.

Michael

The e-mail addy he is using is mchbert75@gmail.com, and he is going by Michael Berthold.

I have made a fraud report to AutoTrader, so hopefully they will remove the ad shortly.

WATCH OUT FOLKS!!! These scams are everywhere.

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to JSands
the trend im seeing is they are using the ruse of saving a crumbling business from going under. i guess to work on your sympathies. i guess business owners are more honest when it comes to selling cars....
--
| map your city |

Not Scammed

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Money Bookers Scam

I got the same scam but was leary with the email, please see below.

Hello,

As I told you in my first e-mail, I am in Scotland, United Kingdom with my work. Before leaving US I had prearranged the deal with www.MoneyBookers.com so my presence in US isn't necessary. The car is in their warehouse ready for delivery.You have 10 days to test and inspect the car. So if you want to make this deal I need the following details from you:

*Full name and address
*Shipping address
*Phone #

After I will have all this details I will forward them to MoneyBookers and I will proceed the order. MoneyBookers will contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal and also to see that i am covered by them and that I am legit seller.
Waiting your email with the requested details.

Regards!

Steve Wales

A few words about the car:
-2007 BMW 335i
-Body type: Sedan
-Mileage: 19,085
-Transmission : Automatic
-Vehicle title : Clear
-Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24-VALVE DI I6
-Fuel type: Gasoline
-Exterior: Gray
-Interior: Black
-VIN# WBAVB73577PA87882

I called moneybookers and verified it was indeed a scam and they directed me to report this to the police. Thank goodness I do believe some things are too good too be true or I would be out money!!

Please beware and don't get scammed!!

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA
reply to pcdebb

said by pcdebb:

Sgt Lucas has been busy...
There is something else I previously neglected to mention regarding our friend "Sgt. Lucas" who is supposedly a member of the United States Air Force: the USAF does not have the rank of Sergeant. The rank abbreviated in writing by Sgt as seen in the phony advertisement is for a U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant (Sgt) with the enlisted pay grade of E-5, although you sometimes see it also written like that incorrectly for a U.S. Army Sergeant (SGT) also in the enlisted pay grade of E-5.

Air Force Sergeants begin at Staff Sergeant E-5, which is always written and abbreviated with SSgt before their name. They have no such rank as Sergeant.

BTW: in both the Army and USMC, a Staff Sergeant is the enlisted pay grade of E-6 and written respectively as SSG and SSgt.

My avatar depicts the chevrons of a US Marine Staff Sergeant.

This may seem trivial to some, but it shows the individual who wrote the con job letter didn't do his homework properly.
--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
you're right, they did away with the e4 sergeant rank because senior airman was also e4. good catch.
--
| map your city |

Kibbles
Premium
join:1999-07-31
Mission Viejo, CA

1 edit
reply to Hwnsista
There are two similar scams on Craglist selling a BMW X5 for really cheap...so far the sellers has not been able to show a copy of the current registration and tags .

MSgt.Bern Keegan and LTC Linda Watkins
Both have X5's to sell...what a coincidence.

--
»www.angryrenter.com/

scrampy

@bellsouth.net
reply to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam (Craigslist)

Thank you.
I have been having the same back and forth conversation with a Keegan Bern regarding a BMW from England. I googled his name, and up came all this information.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
Good Job! You are keeping your money instead of unknowingly being tricked into funding a scammer in to being able to live the high life overseas with your hard earned cash and little or no repercussions from stealing from you...
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

Raja_P

@apple.com
reply to Hwnsista

This time it is a Honda Odyssey. I got my payment instructions. I did a quick google search as the deal looked too good to be true. First link which connected to this forum gave me confirmation about the con artist. Thanks to this forum. For the benefit of others I am posting the emails from the scammer.

This con artist registered his eBay look alike domain just 4 days (08-06-2009) before getting me ready to send him money. Pretty slick..ha..
Here are the emails in the order I received.

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Jason Peck, USAF Tech. Sgt."

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car.This is a 2005 Honda Odyssey EX, the Perfect family car, seats 8 comfortably, safe, comfortable, stylish and fun. The most practical and comfortable car on the road. This vehicle is fully loaded including 2 x DVD players w/ headphones, GPS, 6 CD changer, Back up video, rear sensors, inverter to plug in std AC games or computer, Satellite Radio, leather seats with heat, Ice cold AC, New tires, upgraded sound system, very clean interior, well maintained with all scheduled maintenance competed,clean title.

Mileage 67,825,VIN#: 5FNRL38755B051164.

Here you can find more pictures of the car:»s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab83···odyssey/
(if the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web browser window).

The car has been well taken care of, always kept in the garage.Flawless exterior/interior condition,no scratches and no dents.It has never been involved in an accident.The engine starts and drives like new and the paint looks great.It comes with US clear title which will be signed and notorized in the buyer's name.Have all keys and manuals.

I'm an US Air Force Sgt. currently stationed in the United Kingdom.The car is here with me. It was bought in the US and shipped to Europe, but it was never permanently registered here, the car is still registered in the US.The car is for sale locally as well, but there are slim chances of this to happen. In order to be able to register this car here in the UK the buyer would have to pay very high import/custom taxes that will double the price. So I decided to sell the car back in the US.

The price is $4,900.00 including shipping from the UK to the US and delivery to your home address.

So if you decide to buy this car or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Jason Peck, USAF Tech. Sgt.

Hi,

I will have the car shipped from UK by an US Air Force cargo plane so there won't be any additional shipping costs. Also I will arrange for a truck to transport the car to your home address or, if you like, you can pick it up from the nearest airport in your area. The shipping will take 6-8 days, depending on your location.Shipping will be door to door,to your home address,somebody must be home when the car arrives to sign for the reception.The car will arrive with all the papers and documents required for registration and the keys. The clear title and the bill of sale will be already signed by me.

The payment will be done through eBay.You will send the money to eBay and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will notify me to proceed with the shipping. I will ship the car, you will receive it and you will have 5 days for inspection, both the car and the paperwork and the option to accept or reject the car.The inspection time period will begin as soon as you sign for receiving the car at your requested address.During all this time eBay will hold the money into a trust account.So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decided to buy it.If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform eBay about this and they will release the money to me. If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for the both of us.Please take into consideration that I will get paid only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as agreed.

If you agree with these terms and you have the money, send me your full name and the address where you want the car to be delivered to and I will initiate the transaction with eBay. You will receive all the transaction details from them.

I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you

I've sent our details to ebay earlier today. Can you please check your email for the invoice, also look into your bulk folder too, sometimes messages get lost on there

Let me know

=================
"eBay Motors"

eBay Motors Purchase Invoice #36681045

• Invoice for VPP Transaction Case ID #54345681 between Jason Peck as the Seller and ******* as the Buyer.
• Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.

Item Item Title Price

View Full Size Image

2005 Honda Odyssey EX

Price: $4,900.00

Payment must be submitted via MoneyGram Service to an eBay Motors Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Motors Agent will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it is the case, the Agent will refund the payment to the Buyer.

• Seller Information

Name:
Jason Peck
Address: 15 Fleet Street
London
EC4N 1TX
United Kingdom

• Buyer Information

Name:

• TRANSACTION DETAILS

Transaction Date:

Monday, August 10, 2009
Case ID:

Item Description:

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Sale price:

$4,900.00
Quantity:

Shipping and handling:

Offered

Insurance:
Offered

Seller ships to:
*Please check the details for an accurate delivery in order to avoid delays

How to make payment

• Click below to find the nearest MoneyGram office

Find MoneyGram Agent Location

• Submit payment using eBay agent's details as payment details

• Send us the following information from the MoneyGram receipt:

• Reference Number
• Sender Name and Address
• Receiver Name and Address
• Amount Transferred

Fax the MoneyGram payment receipt to our Central Fax Number:

(858) 408-3555

*We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by both e-mail and fax.

• HERE IS THE AGENT INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT THE PAYMENT :

• eBay Motors Agent:
First Name: Neil
Last Name: Parsley
Address: 64 High Street
City/State: Beckenham
Zip Code: BR3 1AG

*The MoneyGram Transfer will be sent using this name and address.
*The service you have to use from MoneyGram is a person to person transfer.

• Payment:
Invoice # : 36681045
Subtotal: US $4,900.00
Shipping: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Deposit: $0.00
Total: US $4,900.00
• When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than five (5) hours. After payment is secured, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise. The seller has three (3) business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer.

• Buyer receives the merchandise and has five (5) business days to inspect it.If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise the Seller will be responsible of shipping back the vehicle.

• After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact eBay Motors Customer Support with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the payment will be refunded to the Buyer. If the merchandise is accepted, eBay submits the payment directly to the Seller within three (3) business days.

Help

• For any questions please respond by replying to this invoice.Your email will go directly to our Customer Support Department.

Thank you for using eBay.

Sincerely
eBay Motors Financial Department
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program
This administrative email was sent to ***** from eBay Motors.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
LOL! He's supposedly sending it via military plane and truck, and then offers a tracking number! Gee, I guess UPS has nothing on military shippers.