spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BC in TX

@vvm.com
reply to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam

Same Jack@$$ on Autotrader too. He is advertising a loaded 2008 Toyota Tundra out of Waco, TX for $21,600. After exchanging a few e-mails that seemed legit, I got this:

Hi,

To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price all I can say is that I'm ruined.... this crisis ate me alive and I've almost lost my business. I desperately need some money to save my business so I need to sell my car. Two days ago I've put myself on a plane to Goteborg, Sweden because I need to renegotiate a contract here. It would be hard to reach each other on the phone due to the time difference. Anyway, here is my number: +46313607468.Because of this I've already arranged the shipping anywhere in the US and it is included in the price. Given the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.
The transaction will be made through eBay for the safety of both of us. In order to do this we will have to follow a few easy steps:

- I start the transaction through eBay;
- you give me your shipping address so I can arrange the shipping;
- they send you an invoice with the payment details;
- you send the money to eBay Motors Payment Department;
- I will start the shipping;
- you receive the vehicle and inspect it;
- you accept the vehicle and eBay pays me.

eBay Motors will hold the money until the car and the the clean title are delivered to you. You will have 5 days for inspection from the moment you receive the car. If the car is not like described, you will have to ship it back on my expense and eBay will give you a full refund. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money and you are serious about buying it. I've left all the car's documents in the glovebox and you'll receive them along with the car. This includes the title, service records, original manuals and a bill of sale. The title and the bill of sale are signed by me, all you have to do is to put your name on them.

In order to move forward I will need your full name and shipping address.
eBay will get in touch with you with further details and instructions.
Looking forward to hear from you!

Michael

The e-mail addy he is using is mchbert75@gmail.com, and he is going by Michael Berthold.

I have made a fraud report to AutoTrader, so hopefully they will remove the ad shortly.

WATCH OUT FOLKS!!! These scams are everywhere.

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to JSands
the trend im seeing is they are using the ruse of saving a crumbling business from going under. i guess to work on your sympathies. i guess business owners are more honest when it comes to selling cars....
--
| map your city |

Not Scammed

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Money Bookers Scam

I got the same scam but was leary with the email, please see below.

Hello,

As I told you in my first e-mail, I am in Scotland, United Kingdom with my work. Before leaving US I had prearranged the deal with www.MoneyBookers.com so my presence in US isn't necessary. The car is in their warehouse ready for delivery.You have 10 days to test and inspect the car. So if you want to make this deal I need the following details from you:

*Full name and address
*Shipping address
*Phone #

After I will have all this details I will forward them to MoneyBookers and I will proceed the order. MoneyBookers will contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal and also to see that i am covered by them and that I am legit seller.
Waiting your email with the requested details.

Regards!

Steve Wales

A few words about the car:
-2007 BMW 335i
-Body type: Sedan
-Mileage: 19,085
-Transmission : Automatic
-Vehicle title : Clear
-Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24-VALVE DI I6
-Fuel type: Gasoline
-Exterior: Gray
-Interior: Black
-VIN# WBAVB73577PA87882

I called moneybookers and verified it was indeed a scam and they directed me to report this to the police. Thank goodness I do believe some things are too good too be true or I would be out money!!

Please beware and don't get scammed!!

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA
kudos:1
reply to pcdebb

said by pcdebb:

Sgt Lucas has been busy...
There is something else I previously neglected to mention regarding our friend "Sgt. Lucas" who is supposedly a member of the United States Air Force: the USAF does not have the rank of Sergeant. The rank abbreviated in writing by Sgt as seen in the phony advertisement is for a U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant (Sgt) with the enlisted pay grade of E-5, although you sometimes see it also written like that incorrectly for a U.S. Army Sergeant (SGT) also in the enlisted pay grade of E-5.

Air Force Sergeants begin at Staff Sergeant E-5, which is always written and abbreviated with SSgt before their name. They have no such rank as Sergeant.

BTW: in both the Army and USMC, a Staff Sergeant is the enlisted pay grade of E-6 and written respectively as SSG and SSgt.

My avatar depicts the chevrons of a US Marine Staff Sergeant.

This may seem trivial to some, but it shows the individual who wrote the con job letter didn't do his homework properly.
--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
you're right, they did away with the e4 sergeant rank because senior airman was also e4. good catch.
--
| map your city |

Kibbles
Premium
join:1999-07-31
Mission Viejo, CA

1 edit
reply to Hwnsista
There are two similar scams on Craglist selling a BMW X5 for really cheap...so far the sellers has not been able to show a copy of the current registration and tags .

MSgt.Bern Keegan and LTC Linda Watkins
Both have X5's to sell...what a coincidence.

--
»www.angryrenter.com/

scrampy

@bellsouth.net
reply to Hwnsista

Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam (Craigslist)

Thank you.
I have been having the same back and forth conversation with a Keegan Bern regarding a BMW from England. I googled his name, and up came all this information.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
Good Job! You are keeping your money instead of unknowingly being tricked into funding a scammer in to being able to live the high life overseas with your hard earned cash and little or no repercussions from stealing from you...
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

Raja_P

@apple.com
reply to Hwnsista

This time it is a Honda Odyssey. I got my payment instructions. I did a quick google search as the deal looked too good to be true. First link which connected to this forum gave me confirmation about the con artist. Thanks to this forum. For the benefit of others I am posting the emails from the scammer.

This con artist registered his eBay look alike domain just 4 days (08-06-2009) before getting me ready to send him money. Pretty slick..ha..
Here are the emails in the order I received.

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Jason Peck, USAF Tech. Sgt."

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car.This is a 2005 Honda Odyssey EX, the Perfect family car, seats 8 comfortably, safe, comfortable, stylish and fun. The most practical and comfortable car on the road. This vehicle is fully loaded including 2 x DVD players w/ headphones, GPS, 6 CD changer, Back up video, rear sensors, inverter to plug in std AC games or computer, Satellite Radio, leather seats with heat, Ice cold AC, New tires, upgraded sound system, very clean interior, well maintained with all scheduled maintenance competed,clean title.

Mileage 67,825,VIN#: 5FNRL38755B051164.

Here you can find more pictures of the car:»s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab83···odyssey/
(if the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web browser window).

The car has been well taken care of, always kept in the garage.Flawless exterior/interior condition,no scratches and no dents.It has never been involved in an accident.The engine starts and drives like new and the paint looks great.It comes with US clear title which will be signed and notorized in the buyer's name.Have all keys and manuals.

I'm an US Air Force Sgt. currently stationed in the United Kingdom.The car is here with me. It was bought in the US and shipped to Europe, but it was never permanently registered here, the car is still registered in the US.The car is for sale locally as well, but there are slim chances of this to happen. In order to be able to register this car here in the UK the buyer would have to pay very high import/custom taxes that will double the price. So I decided to sell the car back in the US.

The price is $4,900.00 including shipping from the UK to the US and delivery to your home address.

So if you decide to buy this car or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Jason Peck, USAF Tech. Sgt.

Hi,

I will have the car shipped from UK by an US Air Force cargo plane so there won't be any additional shipping costs. Also I will arrange for a truck to transport the car to your home address or, if you like, you can pick it up from the nearest airport in your area. The shipping will take 6-8 days, depending on your location.Shipping will be door to door,to your home address,somebody must be home when the car arrives to sign for the reception.The car will arrive with all the papers and documents required for registration and the keys. The clear title and the bill of sale will be already signed by me.

The payment will be done through eBay.You will send the money to eBay and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will notify me to proceed with the shipping. I will ship the car, you will receive it and you will have 5 days for inspection, both the car and the paperwork and the option to accept or reject the car.The inspection time period will begin as soon as you sign for receiving the car at your requested address.During all this time eBay will hold the money into a trust account.So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decided to buy it.If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform eBay about this and they will release the money to me. If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for the both of us.Please take into consideration that I will get paid only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as agreed.

If you agree with these terms and you have the money, send me your full name and the address where you want the car to be delivered to and I will initiate the transaction with eBay. You will receive all the transaction details from them.

I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you

I've sent our details to ebay earlier today. Can you please check your email for the invoice, also look into your bulk folder too, sometimes messages get lost on there

Let me know

=================
"eBay Motors"

eBay Motors Purchase Invoice #36681045

• Invoice for VPP Transaction Case ID #54345681 between Jason Peck as the Seller and ******* as the Buyer.
• Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.

Item Item Title Price

View Full Size Image

2005 Honda Odyssey EX

Price: $4,900.00

Payment must be submitted via MoneyGram Service to an eBay Motors Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Motors Agent will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it is the case, the Agent will refund the payment to the Buyer.

• Seller Information

Name:
Jason Peck
Address: 15 Fleet Street
London
EC4N 1TX
United Kingdom

• Buyer Information

Name:

• TRANSACTION DETAILS

Transaction Date:

Monday, August 10, 2009
Case ID:

Item Description:

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Sale price:

$4,900.00
Quantity:

Shipping and handling:

Offered

Insurance:
Offered

Seller ships to:
*Please check the details for an accurate delivery in order to avoid delays

How to make payment

• Click below to find the nearest MoneyGram office

Find MoneyGram Agent Location

• Submit payment using eBay agent's details as payment details

• Send us the following information from the MoneyGram receipt:

• Reference Number
• Sender Name and Address
• Receiver Name and Address
• Amount Transferred

Fax the MoneyGram payment receipt to our Central Fax Number:

(858) 408-3555

*We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by both e-mail and fax.

• HERE IS THE AGENT INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT THE PAYMENT :

• eBay Motors Agent:
First Name: Neil
Last Name: Parsley
Address: 64 High Street
City/State: Beckenham
Zip Code: BR3 1AG

*The MoneyGram Transfer will be sent using this name and address.
*The service you have to use from MoneyGram is a person to person transfer.

• Payment:
Invoice # : 36681045
Subtotal: US $4,900.00
Shipping: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Deposit: $0.00
Total: US $4,900.00
• When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than five (5) hours. After payment is secured, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise. The seller has three (3) business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer.

• Buyer receives the merchandise and has five (5) business days to inspect it.If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise the Seller will be responsible of shipping back the vehicle.

• After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact eBay Motors Customer Support with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the payment will be refunded to the Buyer. If the merchandise is accepted, eBay submits the payment directly to the Seller within three (3) business days.

Help

• For any questions please respond by replying to this invoice.Your email will go directly to our Customer Support Department.

Thank you for using eBay.

Sincerely
eBay Motors Financial Department
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program
This administrative email was sent to ***** from eBay Motors.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
LOL! He's supposedly sending it via military plane and truck, and then offers a tracking number! Gee, I guess UPS has nothing on military shippers.

MGD
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-31
kudos:9
LOL, I was just thinking that, visualize a Honda Odyssey strapped down in the rear of a C5 with a White tag dangling form the left mirror with a 21 alpha numeric tracking number and barcode. Them Romos crack you up!, details scammer, details

Attention Raja_P you should send a heads up alert to MoneyGram and give them the drop account data along with a copy of the fake ebay invoice:

MoneyGram

• eBay Motors Agent:

First Name: Neil
Last Name: Parsley

They should flag the name and address in their system in case anyone else scammed attempts to send money to that drop, they will be notified up front.

I do not have an abuse address for MoneyGram handy, but I have notified them before of such scams and they did blacklist the drop info in their system.

MGD

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
reply to Raja_P
I just google-mapped that High St. address, expecting to find a bar, and instead it's an optician's place (Dollond & Aitchison). Possibly one of scammers is an employee there.

Raja_P

@pacbell.net
reply to Hwnsista
Yes, I will contact MoneyGram.

I sent an email to the seller to verify the authenticity of the purchase protection account.

Few minutes ago I got the following email.

"eBay Motors"

eBay Motors Purchase Invoice #36681045 eBay

Dear Raja,

We have received your inquiry regarding the transaction you are currently involved in and we are happy to assist you.

eBay's mission is to build trust in transactions and to create a better online trading experience. eBay's services aim to help buyers identify trustworthy sellers they can buy from safely, as well as help good sellers show buyers that they can be trusted.

Currently,the seller has a $20,000 deposit in an eBay managed purchase protection account. Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you.The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice.Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

For your safety, this account was locked today. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period.For buyers or sellers safety, if the owner of this account wants to withdraw the funds, he will have to wait at least 15 days from that day before the funds are released and the purchase protection account is closed.The funds will not be released under any circumstances without your explicit written consent, which we will expect upon the inspection period.This specific transaction is covered by the seller's purchase protection account and you are 100% protected against fraud and description errors as well as loss or damage during transportation.As long as the transaction is made through us and not directly with the seller everything is safe and very well protected.

We accept two type of payments for European transactions: bank wire transfer, only available for payments larger than US $6,000.00, and MoneyGram money transfer. For Transaction #36681045 the payment will have to be made using MoneyGram money transfer.We confirm that the invoice #36681045 is authentic, was sent by the eBay mail systems and you may proceed with the payment accordingly to the instructions.

How to make payment?Please read carefully!

1. Go personally at a local MoneyGram agent ( MoneyGram agents are post offices, exchange offices or retail locations - grocery stores, mail box centers, drug stores, travel agencies, depots eg. WALMART ).

2. Complete a simple “send” form and hand this to the MoneyGram agent along with the money you want to send.The service you have to use from MoneyGram is a person to person transfer.

3. Send the payment with cash using our agent details below :

Name: Neil Parsley

The MoneyGram Transfer will be sent using this name and address.Complete the MoneyGram form with your name and address as the sender, the agent's name and address as the receiver and the amount you want to send.

4. E-mail us the following information from the MoneyGram receipt by replying to this invoice :

-Reference Number ( 8 digit number found on the MoneyGram receipt )
-Sender's Name and Address
-Receiver's Name and Address
-Amount Transferred

5. Send us the scanned copy of the MoneyGram receipt to our Central Fax Number : 858-408-3555

*We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by both e-mail and fax.

Once we receive your payment confirmation we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process.We will hold the payment until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the product you received. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release the payment to the seller.

Help

Please send us the payment details by replying to this invoice.Your email will go directly to our Customer Support Department.

Thank you
eBay Motors Customer Support
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program

This administrative email was sent to ****** from eBay Motors.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc

MGD
Premium,MVM
said by Raja_P :

Yes, I will contact MoneyGram.

I sent an email to the seller to verify the authenticity of the purchase protection account.

Few minutes ago I got the following email.

"eBay Motors"

eBay Motors Purchase Invoice #36681045 eBay

Dear Raja,

We have received your inquiry regarding the transaction you are currently involved in and we are happy to assist you.

Excellent,

You can tell the scammer/s are just salivating at the thought that may be picking up US $4,900.00 in cash from MoneyGram.

Did they refer you to any fake website for confirmation ?? If so can you post the name. Also, can you post all their email addresses that they communicated from. Header data with your personal info redacted would be nice too. Provided they did not email you from a Gmail account the originating IP would be interesting to know. Posting their email addresses will also help to alert other potential victims of this scammer.

Kudos to you for being smart and running a check on the "too good to be true deal". It may take them a few hundred attempts, but there are still those that fall for this scam. The payoff is huge for the scammers.

MGD

MGD
Premium,MVM

1 edit
reply to Raja_P
Also, tell them that you really want this great deal, however, your wife / brother/ sister is a little concerned. Tell them that you have already withdrawn the cash from the bank, but before your wife will allow you to go to the MoneyGram office, she wants you to get so more confirmation that the deal is legitimate. It is a lot of money and your wife would probably agree to okay it, if you could get a telephone number where they can be called at. Plus she wants a scanned copy of the ID of the seller and the "Ebay" agent. Your wife feels that if you have those items, then the deal has to be legitimate and she will let you take that $4,900.00 in cash which is now on your dining room table, down to the MoneyGram office and get the transaction underway. tell them that you really want that Honda, but need to adress your wife's suspicions.

This way you will find out how desperate the scammers are to get the money.

They do for sure have a fake ID matching the name of the recipient that they are using to pick up the funds with.

MGD

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
reply to Hwnsista
that ought to send them into a furious frenzy! lol

Raja_P

@pacbell.net
reply to Hwnsista
I reported about the scam to the MoneyGram's fraud@moneygram.com. Also forwarded fraud perpetrator emails.

Messages were sent to me from following email addresses:

support@centralfinancialvpp.com
jason.f.peck@gmail.com
support@vpp-safepayment.com

Both the domains centralfinancialvpp.com and vpp-safepayment.com were registered on 08-06-2009.

Hopefully people will do a search on Google before believing and making any payments to these fake eBay Motor sellers.

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House

1 recommendation

reply to Hwnsista
some interesting results from a google search on jason.f.peck@gmail.com:

»newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ctd/1···786.html
pissing people off in NY on craigslist with the ad

»cl-scammer-database.blogspot.com/
he's been added to the craigslist scammers database (interesting find here)

»www.jasonfpeck.com/
legit person or victim?
--
| map your city | tweet |

MGD
Premium,MVM
reply to Raja_P
Great,

Habitual criminal, besides jason.f.peck@gmail.com
also uses:

jason.j.peck@gmail.com and jason.b.peck@gmail.com

»www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2···oq=&aqi=

support@vpp-safepayment.com

Is a 2009-08-06 Enom registered domain via Google, using cloaked privacy protection, probably with a stolen credit card.

»whois.domaintools.com/vpp-safepayment.com

Ditto for centralfinancialvpp.com except registered via GoDaddy on 2009-08-04 and also hosted on Google

»whois.domaintools.com/centralfin···lvpp.com

»www.centralfinancialvpp.com
Snapped 2009-08-11 00:57:13

MGD

MGD
Premium,MVM
reply to pcdebb
said by pcdebb:

some interesting results from a google search on jason.f.peck@gmail.com

Prolific scammer indeed, add jason.d.peck@gmail.com to his list as well.

MGD

lorideb

join:2009-08-30
Sherwood Park, AB
reply to Hwnsista
Found this on Buy and Sell.

»www.buysell.com/root/detail/Edmo···ULL.aspx

Thought that was a really good price, and when I sent an email, I got this back.

It is still for sale..NO accidents

The trailer is in good working condition, clear title, no loans on it. There are no further investments required.
I am not in Canada anymore and that's the reason that I'm selling it. In fact I need money urgent to pay the loan for my house from UK.
It is located at the shipping company and it's ready for shipping. The shipping is free if you are located in Canada.
For any further information or don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.

Then this:

Here are more pics »picasaweb.google.com/joanna.sane···fj6nxOQ#

I got nobody in Canada right now and the warehouse where the trailer is standing is private .

To complete our transaction I propose eBay Motors Vehicle Protection Program:
»pages.motors.ebay.com/buy/purcha···tection/
How it works:
1. You'll send to eBay Motors VPP the money .
2. They will secure your money and contact me to start the shipping.
3. I will start the shipping and I will email you the tracking number in the same day.
4. You will receive the trailer and you'll have 15 days to inspect it before take any decision.
5. If you like it you must contact eBay to send me the money. Or if you are not satisfied, just ask eBay for full refund. And the shipping company will pick up the trailer from you.
Important: You need to know that you can ask for full refund anytime for any reason. Also if you don't want it after inspection, no need to pay the ship back fees.
Let me know if is ok..so we can move on,

Thanks

Anna

Name of seller is Anna Kevner, looks like another scam. DAMN, will I ever get a trailer!!!

Snowy
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Clearwire Wireless
Click for full size
abuse it!
said by lorideb:

Name of seller is Anna Kevner, looks like another scam. DAMN, will I ever get a trailer!!!
No question about it, 100% scam.
Guessing from my sense of your street smarts I'd say your chances of getting another trailer are excellent!
btw, did you report the listing as a possible scam on the listing page? It might prevent someone with less horse sense than yourself the grief of getting ripped off.

lorideb

join:2009-08-30
Sherwood Park, AB

1 recommendation

Yes, I did send an email to buy and sell to let them know it is a scam.

Kibbles
Premium
Mission Viejo, CA
said by lorideb:

Yes, I did send an email to buy and sell to let them know it is a scam.
Use this form...I get thease a lot.

Hello Seller,

My Name is Tom, I saw your advert that was posted at the craigslist
website, and i am willing to purchase the(CAR) posted for sale on the
site,i'm okay with the price and condition.

But i will be leaving the state to CANADA for a speculative purpose.
As per payment i will have to instruct my colleague to send you a
certified cashiers check or a US money order via ups courier service
which will take only 2-3 days to get to you. That is the only means of
payment I can offer you now due to my departing schedule. You should
not worry about the shipping, i have my shipper that will come down to
your house for the pick up as soon as payment is done.

So to make payment out to you, you'll have to email me the:

FULL CONTACT NAME
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS
CITY,STATE & ZIPCODE
PHONE NUMBER #
MOBILE #
FINAL ASKING PRICE FOR THE ITEM
--
»www.angryrenter.com/

JTIN

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Hwnsista
I left out my email address for privacy reasons but left the sellers. Nice scam there going sounds very convincing. So I emailed him back to see where I could send the money ASAP even though I knew it was a scam. He kept sending me the same email back.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sun, Aug 30, 2009 1:53 am
Subject: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Hello,
Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm in Luton,UK right now and I have been
very busy. Anyway,thank you for your interest in buying the car.Why is the price
so low? I am going trough a divorce, and I had to move in UK. So all that I want
to do now is sell the car at this price, because I need to sell it fast (I
already made a deposit here to buy me another).The title is clean and you will
have absolutely no problems to register the car. I will tell you a few words
about my car...
Mileage: 32,500
VIN: 1N4AL21E47C151150
Transmission: Automatic
It is in immaculate condition ,rust free ,no scratch and hasn't been involved in
any accident. The motor runs very well.The interior looks great(NO SMOKING).This
car needs nothing.I want this transaction to go smoothly enough as I am caught
in the middle of some very important events and have little time at my disposal.
I already have tones of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them
out. The price is 3,600 USD .THIS IS MY LAST PRICE. I will
not negotiate the price.Also, I take in consideration only those buyers who are
really interested in buying the car ,to be sure that I don't waist my
time with endless discussions.This way,I shall be assured of the serious
intentions.
So if you are interested please email me.
P.S. You can see more pictures here: »s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz20···g_greg1/

Regards!
Greg Dagg

Re: Nissan 2007
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 1:04 AM

Hello ,As I told you in my first e-mail, I am in England. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay Motors so my presence isn't necessary.The car is at the shipping company,ready to be delivered.The shipping cost is included in the total price of the car!You have 5 days to test it and inspect the car. So if you want to make this deal I need the following details from you:full name and addressshipping addressphone #After I will have all this details I will forward them to eBay Motors and I will proceed the order. eBay Motors will contact you with all thedetails that you need to complete this deal and also to see that i am covered by them and that I am legit seller. Waiting your email withthe requested details.Regards!! Greg Dagg

Kibbles
Premium
Mission Viejo, CA
I wonder if the scammers even read the replies...I sent a scammer the link showing that the vehicle they were selling was sold at a dealership in the US...but the scammer still replied back that the vehicle is in the UK and is still for sale.
--
»www.angryrenter.com/

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
Brandon, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by Kibbles:

I wonder if the scammers even read the replies...I sent a scammer the link showing that the vehicle they were selling was sold at a dealership in the US...but the scammer still replied back that the vehicle is in the UK and is still for sale.
sometimes i dont think they are reading them. if they get a reply then that triggers the "gimme the money" emails.
--
| map your city | tweet |

garys_2k
Premium
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
I haven't tried screwing around with them, but I'd bet they'll drop you a lot faster than the Nigerian lads if you try to get them off script. I know the fake lottery guys have NO patience with baiters, I suspect the fake car sales guys are the same way.

got ya

@terago.net
reply to Snowy
Click for full size
Thank goodness I typed in this ladies name and came to this forum!!!! Anna Kevner. I would of gotten one sweet deal on a trailer holy smokes!!!!

Hy again,

Yes $ 6.800 CAD and it will come from Toronto.

I got nobody in Canada right now and the warehouse where the trailer is standing is private .

To complete our transaction I propose eBay Motors Vehicle Protection Program:
How it works:
1. You'll send to eBay Motors VPP the money .
2. They will secure your money and contact me to start the shipping.
3. I will start the shipping and I will email you the tracking number in the same day.
4. You will receive the trailer and you'll have 15 days to inspect it before take any decision.
5. If you like it you must contact eBay to send me the money. Or if you are not satisfied, just ask eBay for full refund. And the shipping company will pick up the trailer from you.
Important: You need to know that you can ask for full refund anytime for any reason. Also if you don't want it after inspection, no need to pay the ship back fees.
Let me know if is ok..so we can move on,
Thanks
Anna

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER!!!!!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY I GOOGLED HER NAME!!!!!!

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
The problem is no-one reads this on the eBay page.

quote:
"You are automatically enrolled in the program at no charge when you complete the purchase of an eligible vehicle on the eBay Motors site (motors.ebay.com). "
They see the ads elsewhere and they never buy from a eBay Motors link so VPP doesn't apply and the scammers do this since people don't pay full enough attention that VPP only works when you buy through eBay. It doesn't work with a email sent from a seller pretending to be eBay.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?