join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Vonage

1 edit
reply to NefCanuck

Re: [Hockey] Official Canucks thread.

If Ducks win their series,I think the Canucks would play either the Hawks or Flames.

Either would be a good series,just hope they don't lose the momentum by being off for too long.
--
~~Get our troops home...now!!~~

Thingamajig
Premium
join:2004-11-03
B.C.
reply to NefCanuck
said by NefCanuck:

Canucks earned the rest (and need it too, their injury list could fill a MASH unit ATM)

Given how things are breaking now, who would be the 'nucks next opponent? Or, who would you want to face next if you were Vancouver?

NefCanuck
The only team I wouldn't like to see the Canucks face right now is the Ducks. I don't think they are mean enough to fight them off, at least immediately (let a few teams tenderize those Ducks first). Any other team east or west I think they have what it takes if they can stay healthy.
--
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

NefCanuck

join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
said by Thingamajig:

said by NefCanuck:

Canucks earned the rest (and need it too, their injury list could fill a MASH unit ATM)

Given how things are breaking now, who would be the 'nucks next opponent? Or, who would you want to face next if you were Vancouver?

NefCanuck
The only team I wouldn't like to see the Canucks face right now is the Ducks. I don't think they are mean enough to fight them off, at least immediately (let a few teams tenderize those Ducks first). Any other team east or west I think they have what it takes if they can stay healthy.
Yeah the Ducks are a scary bunch but not the way the Wings are. The Wings are like a well oiled machine and can change styles pretty much on the fly to suit beating their opponent into the ice. The Ducks just beat the crap out of you, steal your lunch money, go have lunch and then beat you up again for kicks

NefCanuck

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Reviews:
·Vonage
Hopefully the Ducks [if they win ] and Red wings beat the crap out of each other,7 games all in O.T. and then play the Canucks after we beat the Hawks/Flames.
--

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Reviews:
·Vonage
reply to ZZZZZZZ
»www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/2009/04/ ··· ere.html

Craig Simpson is a good broadcaster ,as well as one of the best for standing in front of the net.
--

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Reviews:
·Vonage
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

What a start to a series./
--

NefCanuck

join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to ZZZZZZZ
Yipes, Canucks almost caught a bad case of the "Leafs Flu"

Symptoms include coughing up leads, playing half asleep and trying to give observers heart attacks

But in the end the Canucks won, so good on 'em...

NefCanuck

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
Well, Sundin and Wellwod do have those Leaf cooties.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Reviews:
·Vonage
Wellwood was unreal last night ,he had 2 assists and started the play for the winning goal.

He also drew 10 minutes in penalties from the Hawk players who highsticked him.

Canucks have to improve their PP if they're going to win!
--

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
Well, he's 4 foot nothing. Vern Troyer would highstick Wellwood just by walking by.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Kane was 1 of the players who got a penalty...lol
--