Premium Member
join:2001-05-02
Detroit, MI

damonlab to k1ll3rdr4g0n

Premium Member

to k1ll3rdr4g0n

Re: Nothing is sacred...

said by k1ll3rdr4g0n:

If you leave the door open to your house, does that give the right to walk in and out as I please?
said by k1ll3rdr4g0n:

Is it legal for me to walk in your house and turn on your faucet to fill my glass with water that you pay for?
The discussion is about computers and wireless networks. Discussion of houses, doors, faucets, and glasses of water is an entirely different topic that is not applicable to computers and wireless networks.
k1ll3rdr4g0n
join:2005-03-19
Homer Glen, IL

1 edit

k1ll3rdr4g0n

said by damonlab:

said by k1ll3rdr4g0n:

If you leave the door open to your house, does that give the right to walk in and out as I please?
said by k1ll3rdr4g0n:

Is it legal for me to walk in your house and turn on your faucet to fill my glass with water that you pay for?
The discussion is about computers and wireless networks. Discussion of houses, doors, faucets, and glasses of water is an entirely different topic that is not applicable to computers and wireless networks.
Isn't that a Red Herring? This is the one place that is very easy to point out fallacies in people's "arguments". It's so much fun .

Not to lead this down a off topic thread. But for the kids following at home what I was used was called an anology, a defense lawyer (or an argument that a District attorney) can use in the court room that is filled with the accused peers.