Search similar:

uniqs

BabyBear
Keep wise ...with Nite-Owl
join:2007-01-11

1 recommendation

BabyBear

Services customers demand!

Neil Smit said "We just want to put a CAP on our debt obligations like we did to our customer's internet connections. I should get a raise for coming up with this idea. Some one remind me to put in a call to Paul Allen for my 8.6 million salary before we run out of cash."

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

said by BabyBear:

Neil Smit said "We just want to put a CAP on our debt obligations like we did to our customer's internet connections. I should get a raise for coming up with this idea. Some one remind me to put in a call to Paul Allen for my 8.6 million salary before we run out of cash."
You aren't kidding on that.

»www.reuters.com/article/ ··· 20090318

McSummation
Mmmm, Zeebas Are Tastee.
Premium Member
join:2003-08-13
Fort Worth, TX

McSummation

Premium Member

It also says:
quote:
... a deal with senior creditors that wipes out common shareholders
Does that mean that anyone that owned Charter stock just lost it?

DataDoc
My avatar looks like me, if I was 2D.
Premium Member
join:2000-05-14
Hedgesville, WV
·StarLink
·HughesNet

DataDoc to BabyBear

Premium Member

to BabyBear
It's conditional:
"Under its Value Creation Plan, Charter pay Chief Executive Neil Smit up to $8.5 million IF the company successfully restructures AND IF he reaches specified targets during each of the three years following the company's emergence from restructuring."
jhenager
join:2008-01-08
Buford, GA

jhenager to BabyBear

to BabyBear
I was constantly trying to get what I paid for. Extremely unreliable service, and the call center representatives' troubleshooting skills were limited to rebooting the router. After about a month, I learned to do that first and tell them I had already done that, but it didn't help.
They would still doggedly try that without success.
The last straw was one Saturday I spent three and a half hours trying to get it fixed. I was hung up on, given a disconnected number to call, and eventually just gave up. Unbelievably bad.

BabyBear
Keep wise ...with Nite-Owl
join:2007-01-11

3 edits

BabyBear to McSummation

to McSummation
Saw somewhere Paul Allen will still have a 35% controlling(voting) interest(used to be 50%).

Paul Allen's midas touch.

Allen owns part of more bankrupt companies than the taxpayers. Speaking of which looks like thanks to Stimulus, Paul gets a $1 billion tax break.

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium Member
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
·Consolidated Com..

spewak to Nightfall

Premium Member

to Nightfall
said by Nightfall:
said by BabyBear:

You aren't kidding on that.

»www.reuters.com/article/ ··· 20090318
Generous bonuses and incentive pay to follow for leading Charter out of bankruptcy. Although those same retards, errr Executives, got Charter into this mess in the first place!!!