All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« real meanings?
This is a sub-selection from Good news I guess?

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to Tzale

Re: Good news I guess?

said by Tzale:

Sounds like capitalism to me.... Don't invest if you don't want to accept the risk.
Sounds like a scam to me. All you have to do is get people to invest, then you can make some really bad business choices and wipe them out--- and you don't suffer.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro

1 edit
said by KrK:

said by Tzale:

Sounds like capitalism to me.... Don't invest if you don't want to accept the risk.
Sounds like a scam to me. All you have to do is get people to invest, then you can make some really bad business choices and wipe them out--- and you don't suffer.
Sounds to me like the investors who are being 'scammed' don't know what they are getting into.... Perhaps people should spend more time reading about how the stock market works? It's been this way for a long time... I don't want them to change anything now. Besides, if a company declares bankruptcy and their stock didn't immediately have no value, then it would pretty much by market forces from people selling immediately!

-Tzale
--
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.