spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jkeelsnc
join:2008-08-22
Greensboro, NC

jkeelsnc

NC, broadband, etc

Hopefully our legislature in Raleigh which is controlled by democrats and also we have a democratic governor will not fall for this stupid republican style nonsense. Anti government at the expense of the public but to the benefit of the telcos that sit on their laurels and refuse to provide solutions to towns that they don't deem "profitable". If the incumbents are not interested in wiring those areas to begin with then why in the hell can't the towns and citizens themselves do it. This is nothing but welfare for corporations who either can't afford to do it or simply don't want to.

All of you who posted all of your resentment for public schools and taxes. You guys were the ones that screwed us all for the last 8 years. Yes, I am in NC and I am telling all of you that speak this way keep your greedy hands off and leave the rest of society alone. You always have a beef with anyone thats not white, who has more than an 8th grade education, and wants to use public dollars for the benefit of citizens. I am sick of it. Your the ones who are "anti-american"

kuropon
@76.73.28.x

kuropon

Anon

Hopefully our legislature in Raleigh which is controlled by democrats and also we have a democratic governor will not fall for this stupid republican style nonsense. Anti government at the expense of the public but to the benefit of the telcos that sit on their laurels and refuse to provide solutions to towns that they don't deem "profitable".
Guess you missed this part:
Last week, N.C. Sen. David Hoyle (D-Gaston) introduced SB1004 to "level the playing field"
That D stands for Democrat, in case your public school education didn't explain that to you...