2600 ways to live
Premium
join:2008-05-10
Sterling Heights, MI

2 edits

1 recommendation

reply to Frank

Re: Personally...

I never said that it shouldnt be looked at and evaluated eventually. But 100gigs/month is plenty for this day and age. I can fathom lots of ways to use it; I myself have a slingbox, play on xbox live a lot, and use the netflix streaming service. I also use iTunes, but not as much as I used to. I work from home 3 days a week and connect to my works VPN, and send a lot of data files over the POP server. I consider myself a moderate to heavy user, and in a HEAVY month of mine, I use about 40-50gigs.

I can fathom downloading all recently released blurays, a few times from any one of the torrent trackers, but that doesnt mean I choose to.

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
Well there you go Frank, Baineschile has spoken and so it is so.

Moderator, you can now lock this thread as the discussion is over.

Reck Havoc
Premium
join:2002-07-31
Grand Rapids, MI
reply to baineschile
said by baineschile:

I never said that it shouldnt be looked at and evaluated eventually. But 100gigs/month is plenty for this day and age. I can fathom lots of ways to use it; I myself have a slingbox, play on xbox live a lot, and use the netflix streaming service. I also use iTunes, but not as much as I used to. I work from home 3 days a week and connect to my works VPN, and send a lot of data files over the POP server. I consider myself a moderate to heavy user, and in a HEAVY month of mine, I use about 40-50gigs.

I can fathom downloading all recently released blurays, a few times from any one of the torrent trackers, but that doesnt mean I choose to.
Sorry.. 40-50 gigs a month IS NOT a heavy user.