spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cheapbastard

join:2009-04-14

Primus Canadian support

For those who still think you will have to deal with a non-canadian support team with Primus well, your fears/issues have been answered as per email i got awhile back.

"Primus Canada is pleased to announce that effective March 30th, as a valued High Speed Internet customer, you are receiving exclusive Canadian-based Customer Service and Technical Support.

We are creating over 100 new jobs at our call centre in New Brunswick through 2009 and 2010, in an effort to maximize employment opportunities for Canadians and provide as much Canadian-based Customer Care as possible.

In order to ensure that you receive Canadian-based Customer Service and Technical Support, you will either need to call from your telephone number as registered with Primus or enter it when prompted.

Thank you for choosing Primus Canada. We greatly appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Primus Canada"

Joska4

join:2007-09-20
Canada
Even better, the last two level 1 guys I spoke with were very knowledgeable and helpful, in stark contrast with the bleak experiences of the past six months or so. My fingers are crossed that my stability problems may finally be addressed.