uniqs
share rss forum feed

Somnambul33t
L33t.
Premium
join:2002-12-05
Blackwood, NJ
reply to inferno4

Re: Darkfall Drama... is their customer support that bad??

hahahahahahah
ex-clanmate was waiting like 3 years for this game. i posted a few links a few months back showing how bad the gfx and gameplay were and we litigimately thought he killed himself. turns out he didnt, but w/e

inferno4

join:2008-07-06
said by Somnambul33t:

hahahahahahah
ex-clanmate was waiting like 3 years for this game. i posted a few links a few months back showing how bad the gfx and gameplay were and we litigimately thought he killed himself. turns out he didnt, but w/e
lol nice...

Daarco

@wideopenwest.com

I've been following the game for nearly 3 years. Matter-of-fact, I have posted 3k+ times over at MMORPG.com telling everyone how great this game is going to be.

I've played SWG and many other games, but I thought nothing was going to be better than my love-child; Darkfall.

As emotionally involved as I am in defending this game (LOL.. I once posted that Darkfall will have military AI),it pains me to have to admit that Darkfall is an amature product, bordering on being a scam..! It is THAT bad!!

If you look at my post history (back to 06) you can see that I have been promoted this game for so long. And now that it's released... defending it, that I live on the message boards and troll...

Because, I wanted the the concept of what was suppose to be/developed so badly, I have gone into a state of denial to protect my ego!

Understand, my 3 year emotional investment into this game, I had never stopped and thought about reality and what I was actually buying. I still thought Darkfall's massive FAQ was real or soon to be real and even when I am playing I see things that aren't there, but wish were.

I've been dilusional and wanted nothing more than another SWG (pre-NGE), with an open-ended classless system.

What we recieved was a joke skill tree, that offers less skill and ability than most starter characters have in traditional MMORPG's.

We have no heard from the Dev's in 3 months, never had an open beta and the customer service is so bad that the charge backs against the PayPal'esque Greek money firm, is charging Aventurine a fine for excessive chargebacks from their product.

I recommend that anyone and everyone stay away from this terrible product!

-Daarco (from MMORPG.com)

inferno4

join:2008-07-06
said by Daarco :

I've been following the game for nearly 3 years. Matter-of-fact, I have posted 3k+ times over at MMORPG.com telling everyone how great this game is going to be.

I've played SWG and many other games, but I thought nothing was going to be better than my love-child; Darkfall.

As emotionally involved as I am in defending this game (LOL.. I once posted that Darkfall will have military AI),it pains me to have to admit that Darkfall is an amature product, bordering on being a scam..! It is THAT bad!!

If you look at my post history (back to 06) you can see that I have been promoted this game for so long. And now that it's released... defending it, that I live on the message boards and troll...

Because, I wanted the the concept of what was suppose to be/developed so badly, I have gone into a state of denial to protect my ego!

Understand, my 3 year emotional investment into this game, I had never stopped and thought about reality and what I was actually buying. I still thought Darkfall's massive FAQ was real or soon to be real and even when I am playing I see things that aren't there, but wish were.

I've been dilusional and wanted nothing more than another SWG (pre-NGE), with an open-ended classless system.

What we recieved was a joke skill tree, that offers less skill and ability than most starter characters have in traditional MMORPG's.

We have no heard from the Dev's in 3 months, never had an open beta and the customer service is so bad that the charge backs against the PayPal'esque Greek money firm, is charging Aventurine a fine for excessive chargebacks from their product.

I recommend that anyone and everyone stay away from this terrible product!

-Daarco (from MMORPG.com)
Dang, I have heard that multiple times. Just crazy how their website has still not been updated, it has been like that for 6+ years now... and the customer support is horrid (from what I have read on close to a hundred threads) and they are getting crazy chargebacks from their game...

This is the worst MMO I have seen... even worse than Age of Conan...

:-\

Somnambul33t
L33t.
Premium
join:2002-12-05
Blackwood, NJ
AoC at least has great gfx, darkfall looks like shit

Shatter

join:2006-07-24
Waterford, MI
said by Somnambul33t:

AoC at least has great gfx, darkfall looks like shit
/truth. AOC is a beautiful game and with DX10 even better. Darkfall looks dated and has been live 2-3 months