uniqs

davidovv
join:2001-06-19
Netherlands

davidovv to eburger68

to eburger68

Re: Informal Trojan Detection Tests

Eric,

In case you do need specific trojans to perform some more tests, you could drop me an email on webmaster@wilders.org

You mentioned ANTS for testing purposes; Within a week or two a fully redesigned version 2.2. will be available (for free) at our site, being a full English version as well. I'm more then happy to provide you with a copy as soon as it is tested and released.

FYI: a (rather small) test using TDS-3/Licensed, having execprot enabled, shows for the moment TDS-3 passes the test with flying colors.

regards.

Paul Wilders
webmaster »www.wilders.org
eburger68
Premium Member
join:2001-04-28

eburger68

Premium Member

Paul:

You wrote:
said by davidovv:
Eric,

In case you do need specific trojans to perform some more tests, you could drop me an email on webmaster@wilders.org

You mentioned ANTS for testing purposes; Within a week or two a fully redesigned version 2.2. will be available (for free) at our site, being a full English version as well. I'm more then happy to provide you with a copy as soon as it is tested and released.

FYI: a (rather small) test using TDS-3/Licensed, having execprot enabled, shows for the moment TDS-3 passes the test with flying colors.

Thanks for your several offers of help. I'll keep them in mind. I am eager to test ANTS (as well as Trojan Hunter), as those apps seem to be recommended more and more around here.

I'm not surprised that TDS-3's Execution Protection performed well for you. Wish I could have tested it myself, though.

All the best,

Eric L. Howes