how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

StNickless

@tmodns.net
reply to Dennis

Re: New posting requirement for anonymous posters

If you really want, look back about 7-8 years ago and you'll find a user on this site named "Thorax".
Yep, that was me.

I deleted that account due to the absolute shit way the automotive forum is moderated.
In there, if you disagree with DoctorOlds your post gets deleted. He posts incorrect info probably on the order of 75% of the time, and he posts in nearly every thread.
How do I know?
I've been a master auto tech for 30 years, certs from GM, Isuzu, BMW, Toyota, etc.

I would pay for a IP log showing the mods IP's and Doctor Olds IP. Sometimes, you just know....

Now this brilliant manuver....

This is the last time I post on this site, the last time I visit this site, the last time I refer someone to this site.

It no longer is, what it was.

Phil
Rojo Sol
Premium
join:2001-06-11
Downers Grove, IL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by StNickless :

If you really want, look back about 7-8 years ago and you'll find a user on this site named "Thorax".
Yep, that was me.
The automotive forum has only been around for a few years (started in 2005 I believe).

Dennis
Premium,Mod
join:2001-01-26
Algonquin, IL
kudos:5

1 recommendation

said by Phil:

The automotive forum has only been around for a few years (started in 2005 I believe).
I think he was just trying to establish that he was a vested member of the site.

I don't agree with his decisions but he's welcome to make them.
--
My Blog. Because I desperately need the acknowledgement of others.

Visit the Judd Family website to see my kids!