Search similar:

uniqs

tfrionli
Tom F.
join:2001-06-21
Kings Park, NY

tfrionli

comparative perspective

Let's say for the sake of argument you go to the supermarket to buy a 1/2 gallon of milk. If I go there, I expect to be able to get my one item in a timely fashion. I don't want to wait for 1 hour to get the milk. I run in, run out. So what the Providers have created is the express lane. ahhhhhh! ingenious..... an express lane.. I just want the 1/2 gal of milk. so, I get in, out quick.

If I am going to buy 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 gallons of milk I would expect to wait at least five minutes more.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Skippy25
join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

Skippy25

said by tfrionli:

No.
rcabor4
join:2007-04-17
Grand Prairie, TX

rcabor4 to tfrionli

to tfrionli
said by tfrionli:

Let's say for the sake of argument you go to the supermarket to buy a 1/2 gallon of milk. If I go there, I expect to be able to get my one item in a timely fashion. I don't want to wait for 1 hour to get the milk. I run in, run out. So what the Providers have created is the express lane. ahhhhhh! ingenious..... an express lane.. I just want the 1/2 gal of milk. so, I get in, out quick.

If I am going to buy 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 gallons of milk I would expect to wait at least five minutes more.

No I am lactose intolerent, so I dont buy milk.
gigante
Premium Member
join:2000-06-30
Anchorage, AK

gigante to tfrionli

Premium Member

to tfrionli
Please put the pipe down, and step away from the vehicle.
The Antihero
join:2002-04-09
Enola, PA

The Antihero to tfrionli

to tfrionli
said by tfrionli:

Do you?

qworst
@qwest.net

qworst to tfrionli

Anon

to tfrionli
what a terrible analogy. The internetz are not made of plastic jugs.
Everyone knows it's really a series of tubes.

tfrionli
Tom F.
join:2001-06-21
Kings Park, NY

tfrionli

If you drink too much milk you get spoiled...

No really, if you are using vast amounts of bandwidth, you should pay more. I'm talking like 1 TB or more a month.. I don't think a movie or 2 a day should put anyone over a cap...Legally downloaded of course.