spc
uniqs

Hookem99
Deep In The Heart
join:2007-07-18
Pflugerville, TX

Hookem99 to keyboard5684

to keyboard5684

Re: Just wondering if the South still exists?

said by keyboard5684:

And never have I had so many people lie to me than when I worked in Texas for 4 years.

Those were probably the people that moved to Texas from California who are slowly ruining our southern way of life here in the Lone Star State.

Now don't get me wrong, I have met a few outsiders that are pretty nice, but a fair majority are yahoos that need to stay in California. What gets me is that all these folks move to Texas and then complain, bitch and moan about it. Well get the hell out if you don't like it!

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

3 edits

NormanS

MVM

said by Hookem99:

Now don't get me wrong, I have met a few outsiders that are pretty nice, but a fair majority are yahoos that need to stay in California. What gets me is that all these folks move to Texas and then complain, bitch and moan about it. Well get the hell out if you don't like it!
You are kidding, right? Damned near 80% of the people currently living in California (other than "undocumented aliens") either came from somewhere else in the U.S. or were born to people who came from somewhere else in the U.S. Maybe even Texas, for all I know!
What gets me is that all these folks move to Texas and then complain, bitch and moan about it. Well get the hell out if you don't like it!
Loved my drill sergeant's bumper sticker (Ft. Polk, Louisiana): "If your heart ain't in Dixie, get your ass out." "Heart" and "ass" were iconic representations of the words. I'm just too lazy to doll it up that way.