Search similar:

uniqs

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

How about doing the right thing ?

What i dont understand if they refund, or do the right thing, it would never get to this point ? Hey how about working it out before it get this far ?

Hpower
join:2000-06-08
Canyon Country, CA

Hpower

Re: How about doing the right thing ?

I guess some executives at AT&T are $ hungry. "SUCK EM DRY!!! MUHAHAHAH!!"

Some lawer(s) are going to make some $ out of this. And I agree with cdru that majority of the people on thsi class action lawsuit never even read their contract they were signing.
ross7
join:2000-08-16

1 edit

ross7

said by Hpower:

I guess some executives at AT&T are $ hungry. "SUCK EM DRY!!! MUHAHAHAH!!"

Some lawer(s) are going to make some $ out of this. And I agree with cdru that majority of the people on thsi class action lawsuit never even read their contract they were signing.
Why bother reading a contract that has; reserved all rights to the writer of the contract; provides no demonstrably equitable avenue of recourse to the customer; allows the writer to arbitrarily change any/all of the terms of the contract with minimal notice to the customer; allows the customer only the false choice of, a) total submission, or b) total repudiation of the changes in the terms of the contract, and, in the event of repudiation of changes to the agreement, the consequent denial of service along with collateral damage to the customers credit score and other tangible and/or intangible assets, in order to receive continued access to, or the "benefits" of, the service, or forever be denied same?

SLD
Premium Member
join:2002-04-17
San Francisco, CA

1 edit

SLD to DaveDude

Premium Member

to DaveDude
It is difficult to understand the actions of these companies when you are an honest person.

However, corporations are essentially sociopaths, they have the rights of a human being, but none of the morality. They are driven by profit only, so they'll do anything to screw their customers as long as they see profit in it.

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

But in the end isnt cheaper just to do the right thing ? I am talking financially as well.

SLD
Premium Member
join:2002-04-17
San Francisco, CA

SLD

Premium Member

You'll probably notice that neocons and corporate execs are of roughly the same mindset when it comes to thinking beyond the next 6 months.

Hpower
join:2000-06-08
Canyon Country, CA

Hpower to SLD

to SLD
Very true. I always saw this happen at best lie *cough* buy.