San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Logan 5

Re: REboot... REboot....REboot.

»www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/0···365.html

Re-Reboot of Wonder Woman TV Show.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill

netsurfer1

join:2012-04-13
Atlanta, GA
reply to Logan 5
Yeah right! it's like reviving songs.

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Logan 5
»www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film···uel.html

"Audiences will be given a sixth helping of X-Men plus Fast and Furious 6, Die Hard 5, Scary Movie 5 and Paranormal Activity 5. There will also be Iron Man 3, The Hangover 3, and second outings for The Muppets, The Smurfs, GI Joe and Bad Santa.

Reboots include the Superman film Man of Steel, plus a new version of The Evil Dead, a new Mad Max, and a second film in the latest reincarnation of Star Trek. "

Makes me wonder if studios are going to have the stomach to take a chance on anything new.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill

sivran
Seamonkey's back
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
kudos:1
Hey, they didn't mention that thing that's supposedly a Robocop reboot. Maybe it died. I hope.
--
Think Outside the Fox.

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
reply to juilinsandar
said by juilinsandar:

Makes me wonder if studios are going to have the stomach to take a chance on anything new.

Judging by all these reboots, rehash, re-whatever, whaddya think?
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

PhoenixDown
FIOS is Awesome
Premium
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Logan 5
I heard The Crow is going to be remade for a release in 2015. Not much in the way of details yet but it sounds like a revamp of the original script. I find that to be a real shame as there were other "crow" stories that would've made a great adaptation.
--
Add a signature here

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
reply to Logan 5
Carrie is being remade . (sigh) As has been mentioned, these fools so out of ideas .
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
reply to PhoenixDown
said by PhoenixDown:

I heard The Crow is going to be remade for a release in 2015. Not much in the way of details yet but it sounds like a revamp of the original script. I find that to be a real shame as there were other "crow" stories that would've made a great adaptation.

I don't think they ever did the original work justice in the movie adaptations. IMO Brandon Lee was an excellent choice. Not sure who would be a good choice now so even if they could come up with a better script I think it would simply be updated but not better,....

System
reply to Logan 5
This topic has been un-stickied by Icarus See Profile