spc
Search similar:

uniqs

J559
@nger-ingelheim.com

J559

Anon

Blinking System Light HN 9000

We had a bad electrical storm here recently and in the middle my system light Started blinking. I unplugged all my electronics but failed to unplug my HN9000. The LAN lights up but and the system light blinks, but nothing as far as TX and RX. any ideas other than tech nonsupport from hughes.

Aframe
Premium Member
join:2008-01-30
Uvalde, TX

Aframe

Premium Member

said by J559 :

We had a bad electrical storm here recently and in the middle my system light Started blinking. I unplugged all my electronics but failed to unplug my HN9000. The LAN lights up but and the system light blinks, but nothing as far as TX and RX. any ideas other than tech nonsupport from hughes.
Have you tried unplugging the modem from the wall for a bit (25 - 30 secs) and then plugging it back in.

RickT4
Premium Member
join:2008-06-09
Clovis, CA

RickT4 to J559

Premium Member

to J559
Can you access your modem's control center @ 192.168.0.1 to see the status info there?

J559
@pacbell.net

J559 to J559

Anon

to J559
I've unplugged it but no joy
tobicat
Premium Member
join:2005-04-18
Tombstone, AZ

tobicat

Premium Member

Click for full size
Can you reach the advaced pages? If so try a reinstall.

If you can't reach the advanced pages try 169.254.0.1 If that works try a reinstall.

If none of that works you could push the emergency reset on the back and then try a reinstall. It will most likely clear all saved data so you will need the data from your install page.

My install page above. If you do not have that data you are probably out of luck.

Your data would/should be the same as mine except for the lat and long. Worth a try.