KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to jester121

Re: Change

said by jester121:

Other than even more government spending and waste, I haven't seen much change.
Explain how that's changed from the previous administration. Oh, it hasn't. Oh in fact the waste and spending you talk about is largely to help fix the mess that was made.

Also, there's another saying "You find what you're looking for."
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

jester121
Premium
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL
said by KrK:

said by jester121:

Other than even more government spending and waste, I haven't seen much change.
Explain how that's changed from the previous administration. Oh, it hasn't. Oh in fact the waste and spending you talk about is largely to help fix the mess that was made.
I bolded the 2 important words that apparently you missed. Got it now?

None of the trillions in spending is going to do anything to "fix" the mess; it's going to drastically increase the size of the government and its debt, and saddle future generations with it. It's nothing new and it's not a (R) or (D) issue. It's just wrong.

patcat88

join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY
kudos:1
said by jester121:

It's nothing new and it's not a (R) or (D) issue. It's just wrong.
Its the 2 party system issue. Either way one of the 2 win, and if you bribe both.....

republic != democracy

the US republic is a monarchy of lords who elect their puppet king

remember a true federal republic usually turns into a low level civil war as members of the federation take their states rights to the limit, thats the closest you can get to a democracy in a federal republic

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to jester121
said by jester121:

None of the trillions in spending is going to do anything to "fix" the mess; it's going to drastically increase the size of the government and its debt, and saddle future generations with it. It's nothing new and it's not a (R) or (D) issue. It's just wrong.
Actually, I think the staved off a disaster with this spending. Yes, I know it's a disaster we had to do this, but I believe had they NOT done this, out entire economy would have collapsed and we'd be living under marshal law right now.

You may find this video interesting. Listen to the angry caller at first, and then the reply. But the important part comes about 2:20 or so into the video. Listen to what he says about a global run on our banks.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NMu1mFao3w

--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini