spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

drchud

join:2006-01-18

Caller Id on TV

we got a notice saying we have caller id on the tv last week. iTV does show up in the menu on the digital boxes. settings seem to be corect (it is set to on) but i have yet to see it work. have had many calls over the week but not one has shown up on the television. do i need to powercycle the box to get it working? really dont want to do that as it takes days to repopulate the full 2 weeks worth of guide data.
any suggestions are welcomed.

sansri88
digital is here
Premium
join:2005-12-17
New York, NY
kudos:1

do you have the triple play?

drchud

yes we are triple play customers

sansri88
digital is here
Premium
join:2005-12-17
New York, NY
kudos:1

Hmm..call in to see if it's authorized on your account. I know i had to do that to get it working.
--
Sriram Satish
Comcast of NJ II: 39 HD channels.

drchud

gave them a call. seems the official launch in our area is june 16.

reply to drchud

said by drchud:

we got a notice saying we have caller id on the tv last week. iTV does show up in the menu on the digital boxes. settings seem to be corect (it is set to on) but i have yet to see it work. have had many calls over the week but not one has shown up on the television. do i need to powercycle the box to get it working? really dont want to do that as it takes days to repopulate the full 2 weeks worth of guide data.
You need to phone Comcast to activate the Caller ID to TV/PC service. The dedicated customer support number for the Caller ID to TV/PC feature is 1-866-603-1494.

JoeSammamish

join:2009-06-10
Sammamish, WA
reply to drchud

said by drchud:

You need to call Comcast to get the the Caller ID to TV/PC feature activated. The dedicated customer support for the Caller ID to TV/PC feature is 1-866-603-1494.