how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

No alert tone and no alert light with voicemail on phone

I am getting no alert tone that I have a message nor am I getting a blinking light on my phone.

This has been going on for about 4 days, I thought I would fix itself but it hasn't yet.

Thanks for the help.

zbestwun2001

Van Nuys, CA
My request for help has been sitting here unanswered for TWO DAYS.

Here's the deal, I don't have to pay to be disrespected this way ... I can get that for free anytime 24/7.

Now if this is a tech board and there are in fact REAL TECHS here perhaps .....just perhaps I will nicely get an answer.

If I seem a little curt, well....you put yourself in my position, OK?

Thank you.

leno

join:2004-04-02
Astoria, NY
reply to zbestwun2001
no service for over 2 weeks and yet no reply from tech support for over 8 business days. I am moving on to next company.

Thanks for everything, Teleblend.

Teleblend user

@click-network.com
reply to zbestwun2001
said by zbestwun2001:

Now if this is a tech board and there are in fact REAL TECHS here perhaps .....just perhaps I will nicely get an answer.

And what is wrong the Teleblend customer service line? Or why can't you submit a trouble ticket through the Teleblend website? DSL Reports is not a Teleblend tech board. Teleblend does not own or sponsor this site. There does appear to be a Teleblend rep who volunteers his time to answer questions posted, but that does not mean he has to answer your question immediately. If you want an immediate answer, use the Teleblend customer service line or submit a trouble ticket through the Teleblend website.

zbestwun2001

Van Nuys, CA
reply to zbestwun2001
Thanks Teleblend for the call.

I do appreciate it and thanks for opening the ticket

To all you ney sayers ... they do return calls on their voicemail promptly...