Premium Member
join:2001-09-26
Baton Rouge, LA

boognish to Tex Longhorn

Premium Member

to Tex Longhorn

Re: Congrats LSU

said by »www.tigerdroppings.com/r ··· 13974268 :
Before the game Mensman added the numbers of the date and came up with six. Ever the skeptic, Carl looked for a flaw in the formula and added 6 (for June) + 2 + 4 (for the 24th) + 2 + 0 + 0 + 9 (for the year), and he came up with 23 -- the jersey number of eventual winning pitcher Anthony Ranaudo. Cue

It is pretty evident that LSU was going to win the game no matter what.

Tex Longhorn
45-35
MVM
join:2001-01-05
Luckenbach

Tex Longhorn

MVM

I take it the number six has some special meaning to LSU.

boognish
Premium Member
Baton Rouge, LA

boognish

Premium Member

6th national championship

Tex Longhorn
45-35
MVM
join:2001-01-05
Luckenbach

Tex Longhorn

MVM

But Texas has six. 2+4=6 which means the team with six is going to win.

boognish
Premium Member
Baton Rouge, LA

boognish

Premium Member

One of the bigger problems I see with TX is that they want to be like Tennessee so bad they can't stand it. They had to use UT which is understandable and isn't that big of deal on the surface, but then they had to go steal the orange color. I can understand how TX feels they owe TN a lot. There was that whole TN saving TX ass during the TX revolution. I feel for the longhorns to move on and actually be a championship team that they may need to stop trying to be TN. Only when Texas realizes that they need their own identity will they truly be able to step up and maybe become the championship team they want to be. That is all just the observation of a modest East TN boy living in Cajun country though.

mjf
MVM,
join:2000-08-05
New Orleans, LA

mjf to Tex Longhorn

MVM,

to Tex Longhorn
2 x 6 = 12 the number of USC CWS championships.