share rss forum feed

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD
reply to KrazyDawg

Re: Myth BUSTED

NJ also doesn't believe that its citizens can be trusted to pump their own gas.
--
Blagojevich / Madoff 2012!

keyboard5684
Sam

join:2001-08-01
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to KrazyDawg
NJ is also, last time I was there, the state where they will not let people pump their own gas! It is so funny to see someone that has lived in New Jersey there whole life and come here and cannot figure out why no one is pumping there gas? "Where is the damn attendant, what do I do! OMG!"

Too funny.

And everybody needs to look at what he is saying. He is saying that he did not use 9Gb of data. He is not saying "Ooops, I did not know I would be charged that much, silly me"... he is saying he did not use that much data... period.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1

1 recommendation

said by keyboard5684:

NJ is also, last time I was there, the state where they will not let people pump their own gas! It is so funny to see someone that has lived in New Jersey there whole life and come here and cannot figure out why no one is pumping there gas? "Where is the damn attendant, what do I do! OMG!"

Too funny.

And everybody needs to look at what he is saying. He is saying that he did not use 9Gb of data. He is not saying "Ooops, I did not know I would be charged that much, silly me"... he is saying he did not use that much data... period.
having lived 28 years in CT, there are times living in NJ now i have almost gotten out of the car to pump it myself when the attendant is too slow. but i know that with my luck a cop would be in line and give me some ticket(if it is even ticketable).
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

Maccawolf
Premium
join:2001-02-20
Hillsdale, NJ
Personally, I wouldn't mind pumping it myself. Especially if they dropped the price by a couple of cents a gallon for the privilege.
--
Mom and Crockett...... I miss you both!

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
said by Maccawolf:

Personally, I wouldn't mind pumping it myself. Especially if they dropped the price by a couple of cents a gallon for the privilege.
Go for it. No one's going to stop you, I do it all of the time. But even if the "law" was changed, it wouldn't change the price.

NyQuil Kid
8f The Nyquil Kid

join:2001-01-06
Brick, NJ
reply to Jodokast96
Are they insane? Jesus Christ the nanny state is getting closer and closer...

purple111111111

@dslextreme.com
reply to canesfan2001
ATT are just crooks.
called them to relocate service location asked how much it would cost. they told me flat rate of $55 over the phone. The tech arrives says he won't do it unless i paid $80, I already owe att $55 just because the guy showed up. I agreed with reservations, he spent 30 min doing the work then sat in his truck after he was done for an hour. I get the bill $230 for labour. They did not want to drop it back to $80, did research found the tech's GPS showed he was in my area for 4 hours. BTW everything was working 30 min after he left. I asked for the reciept, they did not call me back. called again they did not want to waive anything said charges are sustained, where threatening to cut my service. Had my lawyer send them a letter demanding the reciept, then it turn out the tech made a mistake. They ended up dropping the labour charges completely, but still sent me the bill for the late charges that were the result of the disputed charges. These people drive me crazy, the employees that handle the customer service are stupid as a door knob no etiquette, disrespectful, they bring you to the verge of an emotional breakdown. I get tremours after I hang up the phone with these people. But the company itself are just crooks they way they do business promise you one thing then they change it and 6 months later start jacking up the rates. And this whole thing about charging extra for foreign kilobytes is a bunch of B.S. The internet belongs to the US government so by definition all kilobytes are domestic. These bytes do not belong to ATT to be charging you for them

mech1164
I'll Be Back

join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ
reply to DOStradamus
said by DOStradamus:

Q: What do you get when you form a majority coalition of idiots, authoritarian leftists, and the corrupt or corruptible?

A. California

-NK

Also Washington DC (Both the District and The Federal Government)

mech1164
I'll Be Back

join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ

1 recommendation

reply to Jodokast96
said by Jodokast96:

said by Maccawolf:

Go for it. No one's going to stop you, I do it all of the time. But even if the "law" was changed, it wouldn't change the price.
Well the way the state is run. The price would probably go up for the privilege.

dathing

join:2002-01-09
Sykesville, MD
reply to purple111111111
said by purple111111111 :

The internet belongs to the US government so by definition all kilobytes are domestic. These bytes do not belong to ATT to be charging you for them
You're joking, right?

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Jodokast96
said by Jodokast96:

said by Maccawolf:

AGREED, NJ has the cheapest gas in the region.
--
Team JON.