join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD

PapaMidnight to FFH5

to FFH5

Re: This Day and Age

said by FFH5:

said by morbo:

they can, they just don't want to.

why? they make more money this way. they've run the numbers with providing instant feedback or at least, daily feedback on usage to users vs. dealing with negative PR from these types of stories. you can tell the choice they have made.
My Sprint account keeps up to date within about a 15 min window. I can check minutes used; data used; # text msgs; etc. If Sprint, the poster child for poor customer svc can do this so easily, so should AT&T.

[att=1]

Used about 49 MB of data in 3 weeks. A weakly enforced 5GB/month is the cap.
I don't if Sprint has a cap. If they do, that image alone is enough to get any such cost for breaking a cap thrown out if someone sought to do so in court. It clearly says unlimited there. That would be false advertising if I ever saw it.

Bor
@telus.net

Bor

Anon

said by PapaMidnight:

I don't if Sprint has a cap. If they do, that image alone is enough to get any such cost for breaking a cap thrown out if someone sought to do so in court. It clearly says unlimited there. That would be false advertising if I ever saw it.
WTH does that have to do with anything? The guy posted to show it's possible to track usage, and that's all.