I B U, Who U B?
Premium Member
join:2000-01-22
Stockton, CA

1 edit

Unit649

Premium Member

Expert?!? HA!

With all of the applications out there to measure data, there is simply no excuse to not know what your usage is on a regular computer.

I put them on all of my computers as soon as Comcast instituted the 250GB cap. Someone as savvy and "expert" as Adam Savage should be able to handle this too.

Oh wait, maybe computers are outside of his league of blowing stuff up. Perhaps he should come on DSLR and get some help on installing such a simple application.

I mean I'm a pretty big fan of Mythbusters, don't get me wrong, but for all the "don't try this at home we're experts" stuff, he seems pretty illogical when it comes to "technology." He shouldn't have had to tweet. He should have been able to call them and told them what he used, and took care of it without making it into a big deal.

But that would have been too easy
patcat88
join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

patcat88

Remember some international providers from 3rd world nations like to send bills of random cellphones to American carriers. Verizon Wireless for example doesn't let you roam internationally unless you unlock your account first with a call to CS. Otherwise a nigerian cellphone provider will stuff a bill with fake calls to Zimbabwe from your randomly chosen phone number.
quote:
You must add the International Dialing feature (I-Dial) to your account before you leave the U.S. in order to be able to roam using your existing phone in any international destination other than Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Guam, Jamaica, Saipan, and the United States Virgin Islands. I-Dial eligibility restrictions apply.