All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

blahblahpeople12
@74.198.8.x

blahblahpeople12

Anon

Big Bill $$$$$$ = Stupid Carrier (not person)

As far as i know, Cell phone are the only providers that can bill any amount for anything with out giving a immediate notice,

On TV, if I try to watch a PPV, i have to 'purchase' it... there are steps and notifications.

If i try to make a Long Distance call without dialing "1" first, i get a notification or a warning and then it's connected.

Same with DATA PLANS, how many hotspots have a login page / billing page that automatically comes up when you connect to their network?.... WELL, why can't carriers do that when roaming... YOU WILL BE BILLED AT $$$$ / MB while ROAMING... Do you still want to surf???

Aside from greed (not profit), but absolute greed, why on earth would ANY provider let a bill for service exceed $11,000?? I thought most places had limits in place, so that when exceeded, it would cut off service.

They have no problem implementing new technologie to squeeze EVERY cent out of a consumer, but how about some to PROTECT the comsumer... right, how good is that for the bottom line...