All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
33358088 (banned)
join:2008-09-23

33358088 (banned)

Do i see a AT&T phone GOING BOOM soon?

haha even a person i thought was smart wasn't so. the fees associated are all ridiculous. BUT YOU SIGNED UP WITH AND FOR IT BUDDY.

Bor
@telus.net

Bor

Anon

said by 33358088:

haha even a person i thought was smart wasn't so. the fees associated are all ridiculous. BUT YOU SIGNED UP WITH AND FOR IT BUDDY.
How many times does it have to be said, he's disputing the amount they say he transferred? He didn't sign up to be billed for some random arbitrary amount of data that he didn't even use.

DJMASACRE
join:2008-05-27
Nepean, ON

DJMASACRE

" Right now we know that AT&T not only offers a bandwidth consumption tool, but they also often send users an SMS should their account balances start to get silly. "

whats silly, is that you people still use a cell phone for crap like this .

a cell phone is not for the Internet.

stop using this crap.
Ikarasu
join:2004-01-09
Port Coquitlam, BC

Ikarasu

said by DJMASACRE:

" Right now we know that AT&T not only offers a bandwidth consumption tool, but they also often send users an SMS should their account balances start to get silly. "

stop using this crap.
The internet isnt for downloading stuff, its for BBS and discussions.

Technology evolves - people evolve. 10 years ago a cell phone couldnt play movies, games, or anything...and now it can. If I'm visiting another state or country, and can get online with my cell phone/no hotel internet... why not?

phones
@teksavvy.com

phones

Anon

said by Ikarasu:

said by DJMASACRE:

stop using this crap.
The internet isnt for downloading stuff, its for BBS and discussions.

Technology evolves - people evolve. 10 years ago a cell phone couldnt play movies, games, or anything...and now it can. If I'm visiting another state or country, and can get online with my cell phone/no hotel internet... why not?
cell phones are not and never were for games, movies or other.

they are for making emergency calls if your are not at home. period. There is no need for it more than that

if you want somethig else create a seperate machine.

wait, they already have those, its called a COMPUTER. so make one small enough to carry around with you to do all those cool things and more just like you would on a real PC.

not cheap crap integrated into your phone while the companies you choose charge you out the ass for bullshit.

you have to admit, it has and probably always will be just a merchandising scam, and most of you all just bought right into it.

anyway yes, Internet could be useful, so use a laptop then. If you can walk down a street holding a blackberry in your hand like a frgging compass walking around then im sure you could carry a laptop in a case on your shoulder. Maybe most likely pay less or nothing and use a full computer system to do anything you please in the fullest capabilities you should choose.

and thats fine that using the phone for BBS/discussions maybe. but that counts as DATA use ? doesnt sound important enough to me i guess.

seriously, think about what you pay so much for. Is it really worth it ................ if for you, how many people actually need to do that.

i could go on more but i think you see my point ,

take care =)