uniqs
share rss forum feed

keyboard5684
Sam

join:2001-08-01
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to KrazyDawg

Re: Myth BUSTED

NJ is also, last time I was there, the state where they will not let people pump their own gas! It is so funny to see someone that has lived in New Jersey there whole life and come here and cannot figure out why no one is pumping there gas? "Where is the damn attendant, what do I do! OMG!"

Too funny.

And everybody needs to look at what he is saying. He is saying that he did not use 9Gb of data. He is not saying "Ooops, I did not know I would be charged that much, silly me"... he is saying he did not use that much data... period.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1

1 recommendation

said by keyboard5684:

NJ is also, last time I was there, the state where they will not let people pump their own gas! It is so funny to see someone that has lived in New Jersey there whole life and come here and cannot figure out why no one is pumping there gas? "Where is the damn attendant, what do I do! OMG!"

Too funny.

And everybody needs to look at what he is saying. He is saying that he did not use 9Gb of data. He is not saying "Ooops, I did not know I would be charged that much, silly me"... he is saying he did not use that much data... period.
having lived 28 years in CT, there are times living in NJ now i have almost gotten out of the car to pump it myself when the attendant is too slow. but i know that with my luck a cop would be in line and give me some ticket(if it is even ticketable).
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

Maccawolf
Premium
join:2001-02-20
Hillsdale, NJ
Personally, I wouldn't mind pumping it myself. Especially if they dropped the price by a couple of cents a gallon for the privilege.
--
Mom and Crockett...... I miss you both!

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
said by Maccawolf:

Personally, I wouldn't mind pumping it myself. Especially if they dropped the price by a couple of cents a gallon for the privilege.
Go for it. No one's going to stop you, I do it all of the time. But even if the "law" was changed, it wouldn't change the price.

mech1164
I'll Be Back

join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ

1 recommendation

said by Jodokast96:

said by Maccawolf:

Go for it. No one's going to stop you, I do it all of the time. But even if the "law" was changed, it wouldn't change the price.
Well the way the state is run. The price would probably go up for the privilege.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
reply to Jodokast96
said by Jodokast96:

said by Maccawolf:

AGREED, NJ has the cheapest gas in the region.
--
Team JON.