uniqs

purple111111111
@dslextreme.com

purple111111111 to canesfan2001

Anon

to canesfan2001

Re: Myth BUSTED

ATT are just crooks.
called them to relocate service location asked how much it would cost. they told me flat rate of $55 over the phone. The tech arrives says he won't do it unless i paid $80, I already owe att $55 just because the guy showed up. I agreed with reservations, he spent 30 min doing the work then sat in his truck after he was done for an hour. I get the bill $230 for labour. They did not want to drop it back to $80, did research found the tech's GPS showed he was in my area for 4 hours. BTW everything was working 30 min after he left. I asked for the reciept, they did not call me back. called again they did not want to waive anything said charges are sustained, where threatening to cut my service. Had my lawyer send them a letter demanding the reciept, then it turn out the tech made a mistake. They ended up dropping the labour charges completely, but still sent me the bill for the late charges that were the result of the disputed charges. These people drive me crazy, the employees that handle the customer service are stupid as a door knob no etiquette, disrespectful, they bring you to the verge of an emotional breakdown. I get tremours after I hang up the phone with these people. But the company itself are just crooks they way they do business promise you one thing then they change it and 6 months later start jacking up the rates. And this whole thing about charging extra for foreign kilobytes is a bunch of B.S. The internet belongs to the US government so by definition all kilobytes are domestic. These bytes do not belong to ATT to be charging you for them

dathing
join:2002-01-09
Sykesville, MD

dathing

said by purple111111111 :

The internet belongs to the US government so by definition all kilobytes are domestic. These bytes do not belong to ATT to be charging you for them
You're joking, right?