Search similar:

uniqs

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

Price advantage

According to this there is no price advantage. Its easier to tether, and pay the same amount, and have existing nationwide coverage. Plus Wimax isnt considered 4g in some groups.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by DaveDude:

According to this there is no price advantage. Its easier to tether, and pay the same amount, and have existing nationwide coverage. Plus Wimax isnt considered 4g in some groups.
The plans they announced INCLUDE home wired HSI internet access as well as the mobile portion. The metro plan would only add about $7/mo to your bill. That sounds like a price advantage to me.

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode

News Guy

Pricing is nice. The added $30 for existing double/triple play is nice as well.

Only problem is of course network footprint, and whether Clearwire goes belly up due to LTE pressures from AT&T and Verizon, which I get the feeling is probably inevitable.

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

said by Karl Bode:

Pricing is nice. The added $30 for existing double/triple play is nice as well.

Only problem is of course network footprint, and whether Clearwire goes belly up due to LTE pressures from AT&T and Verizon, which I get the feeling is probably inevitable.
They really need to add phone service, and then they really have a great product. Althought most smart phones can do voip,but none are wimax.