uniqs

Flagger
Premium Member
join:2001-08-10
Weimville

Flagger

Premium Member

Can they keep her?

I say let them have Cynthia McKinney...permanently. But remember she is all right according to her dad.

»www.ajc.com/metro/conten ··· _newstab

JollyStomper
The Funky Feel One
Premium Member
join:2003-03-16
Level 15

JollyStomper

Premium Member

said by Flagger:

I say let them have Cynthia McKinney...permanently. But remember she is all right according to her dad.

»www.ajc.com/metro/conten ··· _newstab
I hope they do keep her.

What a friggin embarrassment!

mark5019
Premium Member
join:2002-03-30
Atlanta, GA

mark5019 to Flagger

Premium Member

to Flagger
why punish Israel?
JoelC707
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

JoelC707 to Flagger

Premium Member

to Flagger
quote:
Former congresswoman McKinney is not cooperating with the authorities
No surprise there. She never has cooperated with anyone. Anyone remember that incident when she went up against that secret service agent (I think) in DC, trying to get into the Capitol without her ID. She just expected them to let her pass because of who she is. Then she tried to spin it into a racial and/or sexual dispute

And something else that has always bothered me. Aren't roads supposed to be named after dead and/or exceptional people such as Martin Luther King? Just how did she succeed in getting a portion of Memorial Drive renamed to Cynthia McKinney Blvd? I refuse to call it that and to be honest I don't think anyone else or any maps call it that either.
Expand your moderator at work
i2Fuzzy
join:2009-02-25
Garland, TX

i2Fuzzy to JoelC707

to JoelC707

Re: Can they keep her?

I think it was a cop, not a SS agent, but yeah I remember that. Then a few weeks later I was at a family member's house and while they were out I answered the phone. It was someone campaigning for McKinney and asking if they could count on the vote for the primary! I laughed at them and hung up the phone.