hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:10

Nascar Race Tonight

is on TNT HD.

I went to set the DVR and it appears that the guide data is west coast data. It shows the race as already on at finishing at 8.30. It actually STARTS at 8.00 ET.

Once again lack of attention to detail spoil their product.

My Time Warner service as always has the information correct.

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1

I have a Moxi DVR that uses guide data from Tribune, which Tivo also uses, and the race shows a start time of 8pm EDT. The problem is the usual suspect, the company that Verizon uses for the guide info. This is a major reason I went with an alternative DVR. That and being able to add an unlimited number of 1TB drives for under $150 each.

I suppose if you will be out tonight and want to record it, you can record all of the shows through midnight to catch it.

nascar

join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ
kudos:2
reply to hobgoblin

Luckily I can reprogram it via the web.

brianmcd
Premium
join:2000-09-06
Norristown, PA

1 edit
reply to hobgoblin

Once I had left the house I saw that Verizon had the wrong time for the High Definition Feed and the correct time for the Standard Feed. I tried to corrected it remotely but my remote DVR would not respond.

Luckily I extended the Recording by 2 hours, so I at least saw the 1st half.

seaquake
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD
reply to hobgoblin

My TNT HD didn't even have the NASCAR race listed on there. There were two movies that were on the guide from 8 to 10 and 10-12. First big foul up with the guide that I've seen that's affected me recently.

I've noticed the movie and show descriptions are getting a little bit better, too. Still plenty of issues to clean up, though.

Gary A

join:2008-03-02
Odessa, FL
reply to hobgoblin

I noticed the schedule snafu, too, but knew what the correct starting time was. Tony Stewart won Go Smoke!