|reply to Hwnsista |
Re: [Scam] Ebay Motors Scam
I was about to get a Mini Cooper on Auto Trader until I found this thread! I'm so happy I did! This guy is writing the same;
Here are the pics. I listed the car on Autotrader on multiple zip codes across the country to increase the chances of finding a buyer quick. I was able to do that since I am willing to ship the vehicle on my expense. I must have listed it on a zip code near to you. The car is in Boise, ID, in a sealed container, ready to be shipped.
To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price all I can say is that I'm ruined.... this crisis ate me alive and I've almost lost my business. I desperately need some money to save my business so I need to sell my car. Two days ago I've put myself on a plane to Goteborg, Sweden because I need to renegotiate a contract here. Because of this I've already arranged the shipping anywhere in the US and it is included in the price.
Giving the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.
The transaction will be made through eBay for the safety of both of us. In order to do this we will have to follow a few easy steps:
- I start the transaction through eBay;
- you give me your shipping address so I can arrange the shipping;
- they send you an invoice with the payment details;
- you send the money to eBay Motors Payment Department;
- I will start the shipping;
- you receive the vehicle and inspect it;
- you accept the vehicle and eBay pays me.